5 posts | Original | Recent
9 Posts
Jul 29, 2015 7:36pm
via Android

What does everyone feel about the Yoplait greek 100 whips? As far as being healthy enough? Reading the ingredients I'm not too sure how I feel about it?

821 Posts
Jul 30, 2015 1:12am
via Android

They are usual yogurt ingredients.

I personally buy something called powerful yougurt, it has 21 grams of protein. Or if I have to I'll go with chobani.

12 Posts
Jul 30, 2015 2:46am
via iOS
The less ingredients and the easier they are to pronounce, the better. IMO. One of the things to watch for is the sugar. Try to stay under 20g per serving. Some suggest sticking with low-fat, and Greek. Has more protien. Hope that helps!
10 Aug
I'm Greek and I remember we did not like Yoplait so much....If you could find Total Fage which is also Greek with no sugar added it would be fine..or any other Greek brand
39 Posts
Jul 31, 2015 2:21am
via Android

Yoplait usually has the most sugar which is why it tastes so good. Personally, I try not to eat so much since it always seems to throw my bodies cultures off balance.
There are some really smart, helpful people on this site.  Have a great day!

166 Posts
Jul 31, 2015 1:17pm
via Android

I'm a big fan of Dannon light n fit greek yogurt.  80 calories, 12 grams of protein, 0 fat and only 7 grams of sugar.  I love the toasted coconut vanilla flavor. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51