Still hungry

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 1:26pm
via iOS
Hey everybody,

I'm having a all hole in my stomach day.
I can eat what ever I want but I'm still hungry.
Try to eat healthy instead of sugary stuff but it drives me crazy. Any tips???

Anca
08 Aug
Try anything with fibre.
08 Aug
Eat a good meal like a little bit of meat and something else and eat more vegetables
09 Aug
No Carbs or Sugar. If you want to break the rules. Eat Carbs before 3pm and organise yourself a exercise to burn them in the evening. Drink black coffee in the morning it'll suppress you're appetite till the afternoon. Eat smaller portions more regularly. Drink 8 glasses of water :) only drink water, tea or black coffee. Remember that you can always eat more if you're exercising you'll burn calories during the day. Example: Your on a  1800 cal diet you ran 5mph for 1 hr burnt 476 calories. You'll be deficient those 476 calories you'll need to eat to...
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 8, 2015 1:31pm
via Android

Eat a lot of vegetables and fruit

08 Aug
Just for the record, ate 3 big slices of bread, fruit, salad and a muesli bar today... And still looking in my kitchen to find something to eat..
09 Aug
I hope that was not your complete intake for the day? Because in that case I can tell why you're still hungry. It's not much of energy and if you're working out your body wants more. If you're currently trying to take it down try to make little steps and give your body time to get acquainted to a lower intake.
10 Aug
Yes, that doesn't sound like a lot of calories. If you're just starting out, your body might need more fuel while it adjusts to the new things you're asking it to do. Try including more protein, like lean meat or fish. Good luck!
Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Aug 9, 2015 12:36am
via Android

The problem is that your body wants to have it easy, like he is used to. It's easy to get energy from carbs and sugar, but if your eating lean chicken breast and vegetables for examples (my favourite lunch :) )your body has to work. But he doesn't want to. So he is annoying you until your eating something from which it's easy to get energy from.
Don't let your body win. He gets what he need, he's just like a naughty child :P
(I hope I've translated everything right I'm not really sure about the carbs maybe someone with a better english can correct me if that's not right  )
But I think you still got the overall message.

09 Aug
Yes, the complex carbs in vegetables, along with their fiber help, as well as the protein.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 10, 2015 8:50am
via iOS
Thanx everyone for the replies! ☺️

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51