Sweet tooth?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 11, 2015 7:58pm
via Android

So I believe I have the worst sweet tooth. Does anyone know of different ways to stop sugar cravings or just replacement foods? I've tried sugar free candy but I know that sugar free items are also unhealthy. I feel like my whole workout is wasted every time I cave into my cravings. I drink 8 cups of water a day and I workout regularly but the sugar is killing me. Is anyone else struggling with this also?

11 Aug
I have a horrible sweet tooth as well :( it's holding me back so bad I have no self control...
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Aug 11, 2015 8:37pm
via Android

Deleted my comment accidentally...
Anyways, look at the picture I just posted on my page. Don't know how 100% that is, but if you could try that instead, it may help.
I crave chocolate majorly every other day. Thing is we don't buy junk foods anymore so unless I go out and buy it right then, I don't have a chance to give in to the craving. Normally I do a workout right then to take my mind off of it and by the time I'm done, the cravings are gone.

11 Aug
Thanks I heard about the same thing but haven't done the research yet!
14 Aug
I feel you. Honestly when I'm menstruating i want to eat all the twix in the world. Instead of doing ythast try to make homemade ice cream: one avocado, cocoa powder or vanilla protein powder, lots of ice, and raw sugar or agave or honey to taste. Blend it all in a super strong machine like a vitamix, and you're set :) I'd look at rawtarian websites because I've made some of THE BEST cookies with their recipes, and its literally stuff like dried dates, almonds, raw sugar, honey, and cashews. Delicious. Good luck!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51