Breakfast?

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 18, 2015 8:12pm
via Android

Hey! Can you tell me some healthy breakfasts, please? And lunches for school if yo can. Thank you.

18 Aug
Anything with egg and potatoes are the ones I like most! But some really good choices can be cottage cheese and non fat Greek yogurts!
18 Aug
Thank you, I will try those options. :)
Image_thumb
215 Posts
Aug 18, 2015 9:40pm
via Android

I personally love granola mixed with yogurt for breakfast.
As for lunch, can't help you there. Haven't fully transitioned into healthy eating yet.
Good luck!

18 Aug
I really apreciate your reply, thank you. I definately gonna try this.
18 Aug
You're welcome hun
19 Aug
A hard boiled egg and single serving of yogurt with fruit for breakfast, and a nice chicken Ceasar salad for lunch. Works for me!! :-)
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Aug 18, 2015 11:23pm
via Android

What I like to have for breakfast sometimes is whole wheat toast with peanut butter spreaded  then banana slices on top it taste like heaven :)

20 Aug
Thanks! Sure it taste delicious n.n
Image_thumb
46 Posts
Aug 19, 2015 2:32am
via Android

i could eat lowfat yogurt parfaits all day long. fill it up with granola

19 Aug
I never tried that stuff before I want to so bad!
20 Aug
Sounds delicious.
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Aug 19, 2015 4:23am
via Android

Breakfast I sometimes eat just fruit, sometimes with plain yogurt mixed with chia seeds and Cacao nibs and nuts, or a protein shake if i lifted weights the day before, or just a big glass of water with a splash of orange juice and a tablespoon of chia seeds soaked in and stirred around.

For lunch everyday i pack a container of chopped vegetables, these days usually carrots, cucumbers, bell pepper, lettuce, and red onion, and i eat that with a can of salmon or a couple hard boiled eggs

I also pack a smaller container with 5g each of pumpkin seeds, almonds, peanuts, walnuts and 10g of cacao nibs, and have that an hour or two after lunch for a snack.

20 Aug
Thank you, I'm gonna try it.
Image_thumb
86 Posts
Aug 19, 2015 5:43am
via Android

whole wheat bagel, whole wheat english muffins, cereal, granola, smoothies, whole wheat toast etc with fruit is usually how i roll. (You could have a meat on the side or eggs, but i dont eat either)

lunch: salad (with either seeds or nuts or chicken, steak, tuna,etc) whole wheat pastas, sandwhich (whole wheat bread), veggies and dip, cheese and cracker, fruit, wraps, soups, left overs

those are some suggestions, you can find plenty healthy lunch options on pinterest! thats where i get a lot of my lunch ideas!

20 Aug
Thank you, it sounds great n.n
Image_thumb
1 Post
Aug 19, 2015 2:25pm
via Android

I love poached egg and whole wheat bread! Sometimes I add a dash of curry powder for flavor and kick

10169163_276525582518714_1821933055174452823_n_thumb
3 Posts
Aug 20, 2015 4:03am
via iOS
Stick yogurt in a Popsicle maker container and freeze it BOOM instant brectfast Popsicle 
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 2:23am
via Android

Like others have said you cant go wrong with eggs (egg whites are best) with a lean meat like turkey sausage. This on a wheat english muffin will give your body a great kickstart!
Also oatmeal is a great source of carbs in the morning.

21 Aug
Thank you, it really helps.
Image_thumb
201 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 3:28pm
Your welcome

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51