Healthy smoothies?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Aug 20, 2015 6:07pm
via Android

I want to make some smoothies, but I just don't know which ones have more benefits, can you help me guys? Every comment and reply is well received. Thank you.

20 Aug
Kale and spinach
20 Aug
It depends on what muscles of your body are training, and if you are trying to build mass without buying protein, acquiring some milk with eggs maybe one or two, with some oat, then you can choose and put one or two fruits to your drink, i usually pick bananas and papayas, but any fruit with a big quantity of kalium and magnesium, and calcium, plus, you need fibers to improve your bowels movement, also, you can add some almonds or nuts, High Jackman once had an intervew on the men's health mag, he said that he tales a smoothie...
21 Aug
Καπανδρητη
21 Aug
For those who can't handle raw veg or fruit skins, puree 4 vegetable and 1 fruit servings with 1 teaspoon (5 grams) chia until the chia seeds are ground fine , along with spices like cinnamon and ginger. Plenty of phytonutrients and 7 grams or more fiber. Let it sit 20 minutes to let the chia gel develop to make a pudding, or add water if you want to drink it. Not a fan of drinking my food, but using carrots helps create something like a dessert.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 12:02pm
via Android

Almond milk and bananas after a workout.
Strawberry, banana and peach for breakfast

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Aug 21, 2015 9:34pm
via Android

There's a good site that has lots of easy smoothie recipes, it's: http://simplegreensmoothies.com/

I've made quite a few. None have added protein or supplements, but you can always add.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51