Gainmass without fats, Is it possible?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 23, 2015 2:24pm
via iOS
I want to gainmass my body but I don't want to look fat or losing my abs. Is it possible? if yes what kind of diet or nutritions that I can take?
Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Aug 23, 2015 5:31pm
via iOS
To gain mass you will have to undoubtably eat more. What you want is to do a clean bulk. Here are the topics:
Eating:
Eat more proteins, not just fish and meat, but also vegetables like peas and beans which are high in protein. Remember, every 3500calories more than you spend, will give you a pound. Make sure those are healthy and clean calories and not sodas and such.

Training:
 Do a little less cardio. If you workout in a gym, do more weight, less reps. The usual set is 8-10 reps and if you can do 12-15 reps with that weight, it's too light. If you workout at home, try to do harder exercises and adapt the logic above about the reps.

People tend to bulk up in autumn and start to cut (applying the reverse logic of bulking to lose body fat) around spring to look better in the summer. Of course there are tons of techniques in different topics but I would advise you to do a bit of research by yourself.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51