Weight Gaining

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 5, 2015 12:39am
via Android

Hi people. I am trying to get some weight but nothing works for me. Do you know any healthy diet for gaining weight? Can anybody suggest something?

05 Sep
Calorie surplus. You need to eat more than your body burns. Find out your BMR. It's a good starting point. But do you even lift? I'm sure you rather it be muscle than fat right
05 Sep
How old r u first? And yea basically as others have said it's mainly a caloric surplus that U need. Attempt to get more carbohydrates too and don't eat junk food. U can also consider a weight gainer shake
05 Sep
Thank you guys, I am almost 20 by the way and yeah actually muscle is better than fat but I think I dont even have any fat in my body anyways I will consider the things you said thanks again.
06 Sep
Eat chocolate or chicken 3 time's a day
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Sep 5, 2015 1:54am
via Android

Balance your intake.  Fat is good, load up on protein (fish and chicken breasts, eggs), some carbs (the protein needs it) clean food though (no processed,  skip sugar) If you don't cook the raw ingredients yourself don't eat it. You Might need an extra meal even. If you want muscle too. .. Increase weights,  decrease reps, burn it out. If you do long cardio sessions stop for a while. 20 min max cardio, 3 times a week.  Lift hard 4 times.  Take a day off once a week at least. You need to be sore. ..that is your goal every session or you sore you are not gaining.

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Sep 5, 2015 12:43pm
via Android

Thanks a lot that was so explanatory

05 Sep
Ok, 20 that's good. So there R so many things U can do to make it easier. I recommend keeping track of what U eat (try apps like my fitness pal) and also on weekends U can make heaps of food to last U through the following week and just keep it in plastic boxes or something in the fridge, so U don't have to cook so often during the week. Make sure U eat a lot (not Junk food). Pasta has a lot of calories, also eat things like chicken breasts tuna and eggs for more protein. Do more...
05 Sep
You are so good thank you
05 Sep
Welcome. I have the same goal, so if U need anymore help or have any more questions than just ask
05 Sep
Alright, I will :)
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Sep 6, 2015 12:55am
via Android

When you find out let me know. I've been sitting at 133 Ish pounds for a long time. 
I also drink two double scoops of Arnold Schwarzenegger iron whey(on top of my regular diet)a day and still can't gain

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51