Meal plan help!!

2 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Oct 18, 2015 3:37pm
via Android

What's a good meal plan for a week? It's hard for me to eat 5 times a day at set schedules cause I've been going to school 4 days a week. I only get one lunch break at 11:30 and I get out at 2:00 then drive 45 miles back home. I weigh 220 lb and I know I'm suppose to eat that much of protein. I'm just looking for a great diet meal plan, please help if you would know.

12 Posts
Oct 21, 2015 9:28pm
via Android

Focus on fresh fruits and veggies, whole grains, and good carbs. Try to aim for at least one veg, a half cup starch portion, and a protein at every meal. An example of my normal day is:
  Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs w/avocado and diced tomatoes, 2 pieces turkey bacon, half a pita, a banana, 2 scoops Shakeology in 2 cups milk and a breakfast essential. (Post workout)
  Snack 1: apple, 2 tbs peanut butter, yogurt
  Lunch: 3 cups salad mix with .5 cups grape tomatoes, 1/2 small cucumber, green peppers, avocado, 4 Oz grilled chicken
  Snack 2: Cliff bar, 2 cups milk, 1 breakfast essential
  Dinner: 4 Oz grilled chicken, baked sweet potato with a tsp organic honey, steamed veggies.
  Don't try to force yourself to eat stuff you don't like. Take recipes you already use and find a way to make them healthier. Good luck!! Hope this helps!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51