Chocolate addict

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Nov 17, 2015 1:33pm
via Android

I'm a chocolate and sweets addict , I can nearly live eating only chocolate which is pretty unhealthy
I don't eat sauces, fried food or much carbs ,my weakness Is my chocolate and sweets addiction!
Have you ever been in my shoes ? Can anyone help?

17 Nov
17 Nov
Oh my gosh me too!
17 Nov
Que bom
28 Nov
Sweets=carbs
Image_thumb
35 Posts
Nov 17, 2015 6:22pm
via Android

I like chocolate too but I try to limit my intake, and only eat real good chocolates.   It's actually healthy.  But it's a small part of a healthy eating plan.  I find if I take small indulgences,  I avoid overeating of less healthy alternatives.  If you're always craving something,  you are probably missing something essential from your diet.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Nov 17, 2015 8:03pm
via Android

Hi. Yes I used to be completely addicted to sweets and high amounts of unhealthy carbohydrates because I was stressed from working graveyard shifts and not eating a consistent, balanced diet. Nutrition and sleep are very important when dealing with addictions. I would binge eat on the stuff and yet feel horrible afterwards and starve myself later for eating so much junk. You might have noticed you have certain triggers for eating sweets.

Attitude and good habits are what is going to change it for you. For me I had to replace the bad habits with better alternative ones that I really liked. I had to fix the root problems as I went through the process. Have patience and be gentle, but firm with yourself when you decide to do this. It takes time. And if you get off track just get back on again.

Chocolate and sweets aren't bad, they just need to be moderated in healthy amounts. If you get the know how and you want it bad enough, you'll get through it. You can do it! (:

21 Nov
Yes that's exactly what's happening to me ! I end up starving myself and feeling guilty! Your words are extremely helpful thank you
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Nov 20, 2015 11:22pm
via Android

Im the same way! I basically workout so i can eat. Just warch it and maybe have an amount of tines you can have it a day...or gum..

21 Nov
I workout too but k still end up feeling guilty
1497579_10152116909282089_1164109584_n_thumb
6 Posts
Nov 20, 2015 11:59pm
via iOS
I live in Switzerland and we have the best chocolates this earth has ever seen and there are so many advertisements for chocolate everywhere you go, it's really tough to resist but if I can do it here, so can you! It's all about willpower :)
21 Nov
Chocolate
21 Nov
You're totally right!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Nov 24, 2015 3:01am
via Android

My philosophy is: Burn it to earn it. Want that cookie? Go for a run. I have a glass of chocolate milk after a workout. Protein fat carbs. Makes an okay recovery reward. Use your love for chocolate as a motivational tool to help you stay fit. Making yourself burn it off will help keep portion size down while training your body.

10014594_788119611198952_1546600704_n_thumb
1 Post
Nov 29, 2015 10:56pm
via iOS
Dark chocolate is healthier than milk chocolate. Maybe dark chocolate covered fruit, so you get the healthy part with the fruit and the sweet from the dark chocolate. 
08 Dec
I eat dark cocolates too.... But i still feel they work the same way as milk cocolates
08 Dec
Chocolates*
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Dec 2, 2015 11:26am
via iOS
Count me in 
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 8, 2015 11:24pm
via Android

I too have the same problem i love chocolates.... And i can eat around 6 bars a day or maybe more i cant control my chocolate addictin

09 Dec
Same here too..
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Dec 9, 2015 12:21pm
via Android

Hi!! I love chocolate too. I eat less but I eat dark chocolate! More cocoa and less sugar in the chocolate;-)

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Dec 9, 2015 12:23pm
via iOS
Enjoy 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51