Equipment free Exercise???

3 posts | Original | Recent

1459284_682011941833228_751752874_n_thumb
1 Post
Jan 26, 2016 6:34pm
via Android

I need a routine that I can do in my living room. I would like to focus on losing fat and building muscle. I also have a Two, year old who I will have to be able to defend myself from while doing said routine. Jokes! He's a good little workout partner.

02 Apr
1hour bootcamp
02 Apr
Search it man .
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 27, 2016 12:22am
via Android

Buy some dumbbells and some bands that should  get u started and also a ball to lay on if you dont have any kind of bench,I also recommend  if u ever come across a total gym for cheap they are actually really good,especially  for body weight  exercises.

Image_thumb
953 Posts
Jan 27, 2016 5:38am
via Android

You just gotta do some research into bodyweight exercises for Muscle building. There is lots of info if you Google.

The only equipment I think you really should try to get is a pullup bar (or find one outside somewhere) They're relatively affordable, compared to everything else you could get (weights, etc) and a very important compound exercise.

Here's one of my favorites from before i joined a gym :
The A-Team

But I would probably develop my own muscle focused workout now if I were to switch to bodyweight at home.
Including but not limited to :
Squats
Pistols
Split Squats
Calf Raises
Pushups (multiple styles)
Pike press
Dips
Pullups
Inverted rows
And I'd Google "Deadlift bodyweight alternative" and incorporate some of what i found

Those cover the foundational compound exercises best for Muscle building

29 Jan
Thanks for the input folks, I appreciate it. I will definitely look into them.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51