Meal replacements, has anyone tried any and lost weight?

4 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Mar 17, 2016 5:12pm
via Android

I'm trying Nutribar shake right now. I'm thinking about drinking this for 2 weeks or until it's done. It's a high protein chocolate powder you mix it with 2% milk.

The directions are to drink 1 or 2 a day. Drink 1 to maintain weight and drink 2 to lose weight. I drink 1 for breakfast 1 for lunch. Each shake is 250 calories, 20% protein, 24 vitamins, and is suppose to keep you full for 5 hours. Then I eat dinner.

Anyone tried this or something like this? Results? I started drinking this Tuesday.

19 Apr
It's better than to be looking what you are going to eat. Because you get the nutrients that probably we don't get with regular breakfast or dinner meals. I do 5 meals per day including 2 Protein shakes with balanced amounts of vitamins and minerals, low in carbs and fats. 1 Healthy Meal and 2 Protein snacks. I love my results. 5 lbs in 6 months. Keep going champion.
5 Posts
Mar 17, 2016 8:14pm
via Android

I will just describe my opinion about this. Replacing a full meal for some sort of vitaminĀ  mix is far from being the best way to lose weight and gain muscle.

Ideally, you should have an adapted meal plan just for you. By this way, you will be able to obtain the best results from your training sessions. Please seek help of a nutritionist to help you to achieve your goals.

18 Mar
Thanks, for the honest opinion. :3
4 Posts
Mar 28, 2016 3:09pm
via Android

It's a good way to get you started, since loss of vitamins and inadequate protein is the first thing to suffer when trying to start a diet. Once you get the ball rolling then you can figure out a good meal plan .

28 Mar
I thought that too, thanks for your input. :3
2 Posts
Mar 31, 2016 2:28pm
via iOS
Hi , I take Plexus Slim. It's a plant based prouduct ,It helps burn fat not muscle and maintains blood sugar and lipid levels . It has green coffee bean extract to help keep you energized all day without crash. Best part is that it helps control binge eating! If you try this I recommend getting a trial size first to see if you like it . There is also an accelerator+ that goes with this in the morningĀ 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51