Energy drinks limited or nah?

3 posts | Original | Recent
Apr 8, 2016 1:49pm
via Android

There's a lot of different energy drinks, some no sugar, no calories, etc. I want to know if there's an energy drink you might recommend. I know that water is mostly recommended, but I just have way too much on my plate and tend to depend on energy drinks to get through the day. I know it can be I'm looking for a decent one while dieting and exercising. I would truly appreciate y'all input!!!

08 Apr
i will suggest coffee. keep's your muscles and brain alter and active can read recent research on the benefits of coffee before and after workout,try drink black coffee 2 hours before workout ,i promise your efficiency rate will be high.Energy drink is bad for the health contains 10 times more coffin than what the body need.
1018 Posts
Apr 8, 2016 3:02pm
via Android

My input would be to drop them and switch to coffee or tea. There is no scientific proof energy drinks are beneficial related to sport output. They absolutely don't help if you want to cut down your calories. And don't add to a healthier you.

The term energy drink is more marketing than anything else.

1 Post
Apr 8, 2016 3:05pm
via Android

If you want a boost for your workout use pre-workout mix. Energy drinks are basically poison. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51