Quick breakfast

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 6, 2016 9:22pm
via iOS
What is a good healthy quick breakfast before taking off in the morning if i wake up a bit late?
06 May
I like to make oatmeal- quick, easy and very healthy! Takes only a couple minutes if you microwave it (plain oats by the way, not the sugary one from the store) and then you can add fruit, nuts or any other toppings you want. It's tasty and has plenty of fibre, protein, very nutritious and keeps you full for a long time. One of my fave breakfasts and my go to when I'm in a rush....
07 May
Thankss i'll consider it
Image_thumb
23 Posts
May 7, 2016 12:42am
via Android

1- Yogurt, oat, nuts, strawberry or banana.
2- 2 ingredient pancake: 1smashed banana and 1 egg seasoned with salt, pepper.
3- Smoothie: 1 medium frozen banana, 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa or not, milk, 2 tsp oat, if you like a large slice of  watermelon.
4- Baked eggs in avocado.
5- Grain bread, 2 poached eggs, parmesan cheese, fresh herbs heirloom tomatoes and half avocado.
If you want more ideas tell me: gluten-free, vegetarian or non refined products I cook my meal everyday.

07 May
Wow thank you very much this really helped. And i really liked the smoothie one
07 May
A while back I started making shakes in the blender and it makes breakfast quick and easy. I put 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop protein powder, 1 serving flax seed in my blender cup sealed the night before then in the morning I just throw have a banana in there and a cup of almond milk. Blend and eat the other half banana drink with my morning multivitamins of course. Its fast and makes for an easy way to eat oatmeal fast.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51