How to reduce carbs

3 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
May 27, 2016 9:29am
via iOS
I'm totally into carbs and i eat pretty clean, respecting the macros but i feel like i over eat carbs whenever i have the chance to! Like snacks: first thing i think Of is whole bread or rice cakes. Lunch: every day a little bit Of whole wheat pasta or rice. I know i have to keep eating carbs but i need advices and alternatives so i can lose weight (because i'm stuck)
27 May
With workout you can eat evry thing ... I think it's okay to eat carbs
1017 Posts
May 27, 2016 1:39pm
via Android

Why would you just cut out carbs to lose weight?

You have any insight in your macros now? And what are they?

And for myself cutting out carbs at lunch or dinner completely works best if I have to cut down on them. I usually replace them with a shitload of vegetables.

Kind of with the idea you don't miss what's not there.

4 Posts
Jun 5, 2016 5:51am
via iOS
Eat whole grain carbs in moderate quantities instead of refined processed carbs. Avoid "white" carbs -- bread, pasta, rice and try the brown unprocessed alternatives. To lose weight, try to decrease your caloric intake and not focus on avoiding carbs only :)
05 Jun
Why would you not eat 'white' carbs. Pasta, bread and rice are perfectly fine.
05 Jun
White carbs and refined carbs are less satisfying and they are absorbed rather quickly. Your hunger returns in an hour or two after eating compared to eating whole grains.
05 Jun
White and brown carbs isn't even a term. The rest is alot of personal opinion. If you enjoy bread or pasta or what ever. It's perfectly fine.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51