Drinking water

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 29, 2016 3:23am
via Android

Is drinking 4 16 oz. bottles of water a day unhealthy. I recently read you Can drink too much water and you should let your thirst determine when to drink, but I would like to start drinking more water and I'm really not thirsty very often. I also got an app called hydro coach where you put in your age and weight and it said I should drink that much.

29 May
I hate drinking water but it is good for flushing your kidneys, its good for your skin, hair. We should hydrate as often as we possibly can. 64oz.-128oz the minimum amount to drink is 48oz. I force myself to hydrate every two hrs a 16.9 bottle of water.
30 May
i am drinking close to 100oz a day, feel much better for it snd i can tell when i haven't had enough
15 Jun
I've always been told that one should drink 8 8oz glasses of water a day which totals to 64oz a day. Its not always eazy for me to intake that much because I don't like water. However, I usr some kind of no calorie energy squeez in my water to give it a little flavor. Some people I know squeez lemon juice in their water, but I don't like the bitter taste of the lemon juice in my water... the two times I tried, I end up adding sugar as well and made lemon aid...
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 29, 2016 4:43pm
via Android

My start weight is 192pds, 5'0" and I am 44yrs old.  My goal is is to loose 52pds.

Icon_missing_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 3, 2016 9:00am

Drinking enough water is very very essential for healty life. If you reduce the amount of water then it cuases more than many harms to our body.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51