Dairy free

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jul 20, 2016 10:31am
via iOS
Has anyone gone dairy free and noticed a difference?
20 Jul
I don't think going dairy free is actually all that good
20 Jul
Dairy free is actually VERY good! you'll notice a variety of changes. Less foggy brain, clearer skin, etc. Google they benefits, there are many. Besides, the human species are the only animal that continues to drink milk beyond infancy. Not to mention, the only animal who consumes milk/by products of another animal.
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jul 20, 2016 9:35pm
via Android

We are also the only species that builds airplanes. Ergo airplanes should be avoided.

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jul 20, 2016 9:46pm
via Android

Also humans have the enzymes that stay trough adulthood to process the sugars found in milk. If milk was really so bad for us. Why would our body after all this time still be able to handle lactose. I'm not saying dairy is positive or negative. But just claiming it's so bad and then put some vague terms that aren't even measurable, it doesn't really help anybody. There are big parts of the world where dairy is an everyday product and they are doing just fine.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jul 20, 2016 11:52pm
via iOS
If you look into the dairy industry and the US government it gets vary interesting. To say the least all dairy comes from cows most of which are treated with hormones to produce more milk. Estrogen ( the female hormone) is a testosterone killer and is present in dairy products. As a man I've been avoiding dairy for a while and have actually felt better  since. 
22 Jul
That's good to know thank you for the reply
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Jul 21, 2016 10:05am
via Android

But do you have any papers on how much estrogen they found in milk? And if we consume that milk. What effect those numbers or estrogen has on us?

Tbh I'm too lazy to search, but saying we all turn into females because of milk. Atleast some support should be handful.

Image_thumb
50 Posts
Jul 21, 2016 10:30am
via Android

Dairy free is dont the best move....more so when getting older as it helps with maintaining bone strength. You could take pills as many people do but having a regular intake of calcium and youll be fine. When getting older you should start drinking at least 1-2% fat milk as this will help with aging bones

21 Jul
Is not the best move
22 Jul
So if you go dairy free will your body then reject dairy after so long ?
23 Jul
Your body wont Reject dairy, the only reason you body would reject it is if you are lactos intalerant. People get dairy all messed up for oh i gain unwanted fat becuase i ate dairy. To the real reason is they ate icecream, yes its dairy but its nothing you really want. I could go on and on about the break down of dairy but i dont want to wright a novel haha. Down and simple. Intake (clean dairy) yogurts, milk ( dont chug the whole jug as milk can make you feel full) just like anything else protein is...
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 24, 2016 6:44pm
via Android

8 years so far without dairy and here is why I'm never coming back:

Light digestions
Higher energy
Substitute with much more nutritious food (dairy is mainly fat and sugar)
My calcium levels are higher now

25 Jul
Dairy also has pretty high amounts of protein. So it's not true that's it is mainly fat and sugar.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 25, 2016 7:59pm
via Android

Funny enough protein will always be the second or third highest component on dairy products. Milk: sugar, protein, fat. Cheese: sat fat over 50%, protein and ultimately sugar.  Again, not enough protein quantity to make the fat or sugar intake worthy.

25 Jul
Why would the fat intake be so bad. I can see if someone wants to cut down on calories. But if I have to give an example of a nice dairy product. My French yogurt I'm eating right now. 8,5 grams fat. 4,5 grams sugar. 0,3 grams of fat per 100 grams. Looks like dairy is a devil. Oh and sugars. Are you insulin insensitive? Because, that's one of the few real notes against sugars.
25 Jul
I also have cheese in my fridge which is 32 grams of protein and 12 grams for fat per 100 grams serving. And no sugars. Given it doesn't taste as good as the high fat cheese. But still. You present some of these things as facts. While just 1 look in my own fridge, tells me otherwise.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 25, 2016 9:03pm
via Android

Not just fat, saturated fat. Why are you so insistently defending dairy btw?

25 Jul
Because none of it has any true backing. It are just all opinions. Basically iv been just asking questions. And if ppl have any proof to their statements.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jul 25, 2016 9:07pm
via Android

Mine are facts.

26 Jul
Personal experiences aren't facts but ok hehe
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Jul 26, 2016 9:31am
via iOS
Thanks guys 

I'm going dairy free for 6 weeks into the 4th week atm and I do feel a lot better in myself so far, I can feel more testosterone and my mind feels abit clearer although my body hasn't changed a great deal

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51