Fastest weight loss

1 post | Original | Recent
8 Posts
Aug 2, 2016 11:30pm
via Android

I once lost 30kg in 1 month without the use of drugs or need to starve myself, let me explain how I did it. I was 100kg, living on a fast food, modern day food industry type of diet. I was overweight, undernourished and misinformed. I started recearching evolution and what our correct diet should be based on our hunter and gather ancestors. It was not until 12,000 years ago did we begin farming and agriculture was born, giving birth to breads, potato, rice and corn in abundance. For milliins of years we would hunt and search for our food, and not reply as much on grains or starchy vegetables. The amount of exercise and scarceness of meat was the ideal lifestyke for humans, as it is what we internally evolved into. Now day the food industry has taken over, everything can come packaged and preserved through some process that nutritionally destroys the food. Our bodies were not evolved to digest so much meat and grains with little exercise. So anyways after realizing all this i decided to quit bread and flour based products, cookies, cakes, muffins, pizza, pancakes and bread are all made with different quantities of the same ingrediants. Cut out flour as much as possible. Also avoid grains completely if possible. Its illogical tgat we eat cereals fkr breakfast made out of corn or rice. Oats is the best alternative. Also eat healthy fats such as avocado, fish, nuts etc. Your body burns fat if it eats healthy fat. Choose the leanest protein as protein builds muscle which increases your metabolism burning fat faster. Also fibre promotes fat loss, healthy fibre from fruits and vegetables, go easy on the sugar in fruits and avoid stachy vegetables. Green tea to boost your metabolism, combine that with some walking and light weight and your body will begin to change. I lost 30kg in 30 days by changing my eating. Fitness is 80% diet 20% exercise.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51