Intermittent fasting

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Dec 23, 2018 9:43pm
via iOS
For those out there that are struggling to reach your goals. I want to suggest researching intermittent fasting. Do your own research and then come back and we can discuss the subject more. I’ve been practicing it for over 8 months and the results have shocked the shizzzz out of me. Please share your experiences.

Tre’
27 Dec
intermittent fasting is great! Not only do you burn up some old cells and nutrients your body doesnt use but you also basically get a new immune system! how intermittent are you doing it? dather its nightly, weekly, monthly or longer the benefits are amazing. I prefer to do a good week off once a year bc i love food too much lol
03 Jan
Hey Kim, I typically do a 20/4 fast. It just works well with my work schedule and lifestyle. Sometime on the weekend I will eat all day because I have to admit... I LOVE FOOD ❤️! I am currently finishing up a 2 day fast now, but may go 3 days depending on how I feel tonight. Just wanted to give my body a clean slate before I start my cut for summer.
Image_thumb
1059 Posts
Jan 4, 2019 1:51pm
via Android

I'v been on and off IF. Usually my eating window is arround 6/7 hours. A smaller window is hard schedule wise for me.

I like it because it doesn't make me think of eating food alot. It's all pretty clear when I will eat and what I will eat. Makes discipline easier for me.

I am now combining IF with having low and regular kcal days. This gives me the option to eat more towards how hungry I am for 3 to 4 days of the week. Eating extra on those days really feels like something extra, while I'm usually still in a deficit on those days.

I'm usually most hungry late afternoon and arround an hour before bed time. IF makes it easy to eat most towards the moments I'm most hungry naturally. Still it requires some programming of the body to adjust at first haha.

08 Jan
Yeah the first couple of days are tough. I’m constantly tweaking my diet to ensure I’m getting what I need in my short window. It’s been pretty easy as of late and now I can do a full two days without much trouble. The funniest thing about IF is how much mass/strength I have added since I started.
11 Jan
sounds like youve got it sussed mate, well done.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 13, 2019 8:25pm
via Android

Dear ...
How can we avoid muscle loss during IF ?

2:21pm
When you fast for long periods you actually activate your natural growth hormone production.
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 15, 2019 1:59am
via Android

20/4 meaning u dont eat 20hr and eat 4hr?

1:27pm
2:22pm
Yes sir.
9:18pm
thats it.

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,313 topics, 38,229 posts

Motivation & Support

8,514 topics, 41,532 posts