Gain Healthy Weight

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 9, 2013 10:12am
via Android

Hello Workout Trainer Community. I am a 26 year old trained ballet dancer. I have been dancing since I was 2 years old. My body is skulpted like a dancer and some have even said I have the perfect body. A part of me agrees but the other part wants to gain some healthy weight. I am 5 ft and I weigh 97 lbs. I would like to gain about 10 pounds in the next 30 to 60 days without compromising my flat abs and round glutes. My issue is my appetite. I know I don't eat enough, but nothing seems to taste good anymore. I want to start a good meal and workout plan that will help me reach my desired weight goal. In a nutshell... I want to get thick ! Please help.

09 Feb
My suggestion is to get more protein and good sourced carbs in your diet. Also doing weight training to start bulking up your muscles.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 9, 2013 5:05pm
via Android

Try to eat 6times a day its ok if they are small meals. Try to get a whey protein shake that has atleast 20g of protein. U can find these at a GNC ask a associate questions and don't be afraid.  These can be used as meal replacements. Stay. Away from cardio for a while . Focus on strengthing the areas u tend to gain weight i

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51