Diet soda

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 6:32am
via Android

So ive heard so much about how diet soda and artificial sweeteners are worse for you then actual soda and cane sugar. What do you guys think?

12 Feb
I agree they are worse then reg soda.
12 Feb
Apparently diet drinks etc make you more hungry cause of your body expecting sugar and not getting it so it craves it more making your hungrier. As for artificial sweetners theres been alot of research into links with cancer etc personally id stick with natural sugars as there natural and provide a longer sugar fill. Hope this helps.
12 Feb
I heard artifical sweeteners, if consumed daily or whatever, you'll get brain cancer.
Image_thumb
157 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 6:05pm
via Android

They are both terrible! The easiest way to give up soda is to replace it with something you like and is widely available. I like hot tea (keep a few teabags in your purse), or iced if I make it (Arizona might as well be called soda), coffee no sugar, mineral water when I am at home, and soda water with lemon or lime when I go to a restraunt. I don't drink juice (we could compare sugars, but fructose is still sugar) unless it came out of my juicer, and even then, it is usually mostly vegatables. Of course nothing beats water.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 6:17pm
via Android

Ive been using these little water flaver packets to make the water taste sweet and I drink a lotbof unsweetened tea.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 7:17pm
via Android

Remember this with any "diet" product, whatever they are taking out, wether it be, sugar, fat, or so on, what chemicals are going in to replace it?
Trust me, if it says diet, you don't want it in your diet! Also I find carbonated mineral water a healthy replacement, and you still get that tactile feel of bubbles.

12 Feb
If it comes in a box, you are better off eating the box. Haha
12 Feb
Haha, I like that one!
Image_thumb
191 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 8:14pm
via iOS
A lot of them replace the sugar with aspartame which I've heard destroys joints and bones over time. Scary
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Feb 19, 2013 9:45am
via Android

Hi! There is a brand new sweetender and it,s all natural, it,s called STEVIA. I think you can maybe google it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51