Feb 12, 2013 12:01pm
via Android

How to less drink coffee?

12 Feb
Dont buy the stuff :p
12 Feb
Ohh i cant, special if i was in my office
13 Feb
Is coffee bad for workouts??? I drink coffee twice a day morning and afternoon... and still not a problem.. or not that I know of...
13 Feb
Hi! What is your davorire coffees
09 Apr
Image_thumb
157 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 6:12pm
via Android

Do you drink black coffee i.e. zero calories, or does it take you three minutes to order a 1400 calorie drink at Starbucks? Either way take tea bags with you to work.

Natsu_wallpaper_1_thumb
32 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 8:50pm
via Android

When at work, 1 cup in the morning and 1 in the afternoon! Black filter, freshly ground beans and 1 Brown sugar. Oh water between and after.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 8:55pm
via Android

Can begin changing to a herbal tea

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 9:04pm
via Android

Coffee is one of my guilty pleasures too...
Ive been just cutting down as much as possible and using less sugar.

Image_thumb
157 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 9:15pm
via Android

Let's not give coffee too bad a rap, it's just everything that most people put in the coffee. I heard on Air1 a few months back that people who drink 4 cups of coffee a day live longer. On NPR there was a study about students who had a cup of coffee in the morning before school had higher test scores. Also on NPR it was noted that though coffee is a diaretic, one cup was equivalent to half a cup of water.

12 Feb
Thank you!! I hate when ppl bash my coffee!! I'm black coffee drinker and always tell ppl it's all the crap u put in it (which totally ruins it, in my opinion) that makes it unhealthy. Much more health benefits from coffee than harm. I won't give it up.haha
13 Feb
Where do you live Kendra?
13 Feb
Umm...where do u live?
13 Feb
Near Portland, where the best coffee comes from. Stumptown is my favorite. What's yours?
13 Feb
Well I don't live somewhere where there's coffee roasters. :( I'm always buying new brands, so I don't know if I really have a fave. It's gotta b dark tho. Nothing more disappointing to me than a weak cup of coffee.haha
Natsu_wallpaper_1_thumb
32 Posts
Feb 12, 2013 9:40pm
via Android

1-2 cups of filter coffee is good for you, live longer and bodily functions few teaspoons of sugar and low fat milk if you must.

Instant coffee is poison!

Filter coffee is brewed similar to tea, yet you don't get instant tea?!?! Just saying.

Image_thumb
46 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 2:35am
via Android

Sometimes I'll have chicory instead of coffee. It's pretty good for you, actually, and grows wild all over north America. You do have to harvest / roast /grind, it yourself, but it's a damn sight cheaper than Starbucks lol

Image_thumb
221 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 2:49am
via Android

I was never a coffee drinker at all growing up, but latley I have bn drinking a cup or two in the mornings when I work out. It helps a lot. I prefer js black, maybe a dash of creme.

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 3:16am
via Android

U would have to peel my coffee mug from my cold dead fingers! Iv given up a lot of habits over the last 5 years. Coffee will not b 1 of em. Besides i dont think its unheathy at all.

Image_thumb
93 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 3:20am
via iOS
One word: Splenda.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 13, 2013 3:22am
via Android

Try some tea

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 4:24am
via iOS
Well I've never really been a big fan of coffee but I do enjoy one every now and then "iced" preferable:) don't think it affects you work out in any way though other than the caffeine boost.
Image_thumb
129 Posts
Feb 13, 2013 4:34am
via Android

I don't think that coffee is bad for you. Actually, it can be a booster up, especially before a workout. I drink coffee twice a day and I'm fine with my workouts.

13 Feb
I am guilty of drinking way too much coffee but just recently ive switched to tea I feel much calmer and healthier.
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 5:33am
via Android

I  love coffe too but since i have anxiety, i don t drink it anymore  ,now i drink tea

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 11:54am
via Android

Coffee mmmm twice a day, freshly brewed, with a bit of dark chocolate (70+% cacao) no sugar... You can't beat that

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Feb 14, 2013 12:34pm
via Android

Love my coffee, I drink mine in the morning with my work out....black with one ,love it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51