Reading the labels

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Feb 25, 2013 3:18am
via iOS
When I look at the back of a bagged or wrap food item to look at the calories, Ingredients.. Etc. I only look at the calories because I honestly don't know what all the other stuff means. I don't know what's good and what's bad for me. How do you know !? I need help!
04 Mar
If you don't know what an ingredient is, don't eat it. Cut out processed foods and eat as many fresh veggies and fruits. be sure to eat lots of greens like kale and spinach as well as berries(blueberries especially) and nuts(almonds, walnuts) and seeds(Chia seeds are amazing!). Cut out sugar and everything processed the best that you can. buy organic a much as you can or grow your own garden if you are truly dedicated.
04 Mar
Also realize calorie aren't bad, calories give you energy, you just need to get your calories from a healthy source.
30 Posts
Feb 25, 2013 4:49am
via Android

Chances are if you don't know what the ingredients are that are listed then they are probably not good for you.

5 Posts
Mar 3, 2013 11:53pm
via iOS
I suggest doing a bit of your own research, did u know there's more that 50 names for MSG? A famous one is Natural Flavors. Ingredients can be deceiving so if you don't know dont eat

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51