Counting Calories?!

15 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Mar 5, 2013 11:57pm
via Android

Should I even count my Calorie intake? Or should i just stick to eattin Veggies and Fruits! Im only suppose to eat 1565 a day. Help Please. Give me ALL the adviceeee! :)

06 Mar
There is an app called mynetdiary that can help you keep track of your calories, and it will tell you how many you should eat. You would actually be surprised how much you can actually eat that won't hurt you. You can also plug in exercise that you do, and it will tell you how many calories you burned, and then adjust the amount of calories you can eat. My roommates and I all use the app, and one of my roommates has diabetes, but the app works around that too.
06 Mar
I have that kinda app. Its call "lose it" I just didn't know if I was a good idea or not
06 Mar
I track mine, I mean it's completely up to you, it's just a way to help you stay on track. I don't want to lose weight, but I don't want to gain any either, so I watch how much I eat. Plus if you start tracking them now, eventually you will get to the point where you won't need to count, you start to just know. My brother watched his for 6 months, and now (2 years later) he still knows what to eat, and he can adjust it if he needs to.
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 6, 2013 1:12am
via Android

Counting calories helps a lot when dieting.  U can see were u r going wrong.  The best app i found is called lose it. 

06 Mar
That's what I have now. Thanks
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 1:30am
via Android

my fitness pal app..the best calorie tracker

Mar 6, 2013 2:58am
via Android

I prefer sticking to healthy diet, beans veggies n fruit...that way no pressure or guilt trip by counting cals.

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 3:07am
via iOS
I've actually started watching my calories and it's helped me lose weight just working on toning up now any day now I should see the difference :)
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 4:02am
via Android

I use the Noom app.  Ive lost close to 20# using it.  Based on volumetrics so calorie counts in preprogrammed foods can be slightly askew from actual count, but very easy to use.  Has bar code scanner, pedometer, workout tracking/logs, daily tasks/articles, weight and measurement tracking, and it also adjusts your caloric needs based on your activity.  May not be for you, but it has made weightloss/calorie counting easy for me.

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 6, 2013 5:32am
via iOS
You MUSTTTT get "lose it" app and set your personal program...it'll give you a goal of calories/ day. To choose wisely on groceries, you should also download "fooducate" app :)
Image_thumb
21 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 6:00am
via Android

Hey, I'm a personal trainer, get the myfitnesspal app. What exactly are your goals anyway.

01 May
Care to add on myfitnesspal for some motivation? My ID is kkgoli
Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 10, 2013 3:24am
via iOS
Download the MyFitnessPal App and download all your food and the calories will comes up(any food you type in comes up..really amazing)this app is great for tracking calories and exercise.
10 May
I use this app every day! Highly recommend! You can record your exercises and calories burned, too! (:
Icon_missing_thumb
172 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 2:43am
via Android

I agree with the Myfitnesspal suggestion for counting cals. I lost 89 lbs last years losing that app. If you do use the app my ID is blessedmommy3x on there as well...I log in daily.

I'm using it now to lose the weight I gained back during pregnancy.

Icon_missing_thumb
19 Posts
Jun 15, 2013 7:42pm
via Android

How cn I count calories I need tht 6th pack.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 1:20am
via Android

Imho, counting calories keep my eating insanity out (during my kiddos' wonderful two... Haha). I joined shape up club and started counting calories (included protein, carbo and fat daily percentage) for 5 months and still going. It's worth to try.

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 3:10am
via iOS
My fitness pal or my net diary are good apps to keep track of daily intake and caloric loss.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 7:39am
via Android

That's how I developed an eating disorder years ago but I am prone to taking things over board. Something I use that's much easier and doesn't bother you with all the math is the exchange system. It also helps you keep track of what kinds of food you're eating. Look it up.

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Jun 29, 2013 8:35am
via iOS
I am using my fitness pal app 
That way I can keep a track of the calorie intakes etc...it helped me lose 2kg in few weeks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51