Gluten free diet? I

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 4:24pm
via Android

I am going to start swapping all my flour &breads for gluten free idems. After 6 weeks of juicing every morning, i feel great! Are you on any kind of diet? If so what diet & how?

23 Mar
Comgrats to you! I'm gluten, dairy free, cane sugar free, not by choice , but because I'm celiac, have sle, fms, and full of allergies. Since I can't have so many fruits, I take vit c. I also eat lots of greens, glutem free grains such as quinoa, drink alot of water, eat beans, and drink protein powders - i love rice protein. :-)
Image_thumb
86 Posts
Mar 22, 2013 4:38pm
via iOS
Good for you!! You're going to feel like a million bucks after going g-free!! I've been gluten free for a year and half due to a sensitivity, and I'm also a vegetarian (11 years and counting!) congrats on your choice! I recommend picking up a copy of Deliciously G-Free by Elizabeth Hasselback, it's full of great recipes, flour blends and helpful tips on being g-free! Good luck!!
Image_thumb
47 Posts
Mar 23, 2013 12:14am
via iOS
Definitely on the Paleo diet. And LOVING it. I feel better after just 2 weeks and still going strong. I've heard nothing but good things about it and am convinced this is my diet meant for me! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51