Awesome news !

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 3:59am
via iOS
I talked with a certified nutritionist and dietician today and I recieved lots of interesting information!
Here is one thing that I thought that was the most interesting:
•Calorie counting, buying those special diet foods, or not eating will NOT help you lose weight ! Eating the right foods will ! By eating the right foods , that will make the fat burn off . There are also foods that will STOP you from achieving that perfect figure . Some examples of those are whole wheat bread , soy milk , and orange juice . Believe it or not , its true . Look up online the foods TO eat and NOT TO eat and I'm sure you'll many videos that will help you !!
29 Mar
Calorie counting has helped me lose 10 pounds?
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 4:35am
via iOS
Thx,always good to have some new tips
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 10:33am
via Android

These are great tips! Learn something new everyday ya know

1361245808908_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 12:05pm
via Android

Whole wheat bread, soy milk, & orange juice will stop you from getting that perfect figure? Did i read that right?

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 8:38pm
via iOS
Yes u read it right ! I know , I had to do a double take when she told me this . But apparently those things that seem like they are healthy may actually contain ingredients that are not good for you
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 8:43pm
via iOS
Sometimes calorie counting can work for people , but other times it cannot . If you restrict the amount of calories you take in , your body will think you are going into starvation , and everything you take in will turn into fat . But if you count the calories right and make sure you get enough , it will work and you will lose weight
29 Mar
Yeah, that's true!
29 Mar
Unless you want to count calories fore the rest of your life dont do it. The only way it can help your long term results are by giving you a feeling about how much you can approximately eat.
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 9:18pm
via iOS
Guys if you didn't knew those things already I strongly recommend learning how to read a nutritional label :)
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 10:40pm
via Android

I think people should use whatever method works for them. For some, it's calorie counting and restriction. Here, I will offer up some advice, for free. It's really common sense and it will help you lose weight and keep it off.

1. Don't buy processed packaged food. The more ingredients the worse it is for you.

2. Stick to the outside aisles of the grocery store. This is where you find fresh fruits/veggies, dairy and protein sources. (you won't find processed food).

3. Try to cook as many meals as you can at home and when you do eat out make healthy choices. Afterall, you know what goes into what you make. No label reading required.

4. Stick to water. Ditch the juices and soda. Too much sugar (Sugar is not your friend.)

5. Incorporate GOOD fats into your meals like avocado, nuts, and certain oils. They will actually help keep your body in balance and assist in weight loss.

There ya go...free of charge

Weight_loss_thumb
33 Posts
Mar 29, 2013 10:45pm
via Android

She's right guys....read the book the Wheat Belly. Gluten in wheat products causes gut inflammation....i.e. big tummy, causes you to hold on to fat, and is also attributed to carb intolerance. And you have to pay attention to the added sugars and flavorings in juices and drinks...water all the way.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51