These are great tips! Learn something new everyday ya know
Whole wheat bread, soy milk, & orange juice will stop you from getting that perfect figure? Did i read that right?
I think people should use whatever method works for them. For some, it's calorie counting and restriction. Here, I will offer up some advice, for free. It's really common sense and it will help you lose weight and keep it off.
1. Don't buy processed packaged food. The more ingredients the worse it is for you.
2. Stick to the outside aisles of the grocery store. This is where you find fresh fruits/veggies, dairy and protein sources. (you won't find processed food).
3. Try to cook as many meals as you can at home and when you do eat out make healthy choices. Afterall, you know what goes into what you make. No label reading required.
4. Stick to water. Ditch the juices and soda. Too much sugar (Sugar is not your friend.)
5. Incorporate GOOD fats into your meals like avocado, nuts, and certain oils. They will actually help keep your body in balance and assist in weight loss.
There ya go...free of charge
She's right guys....read the book the Wheat Belly. Gluten in wheat products causes gut inflammation....i.e. big tummy, causes you to hold on to fat, and is also attributed to carb intolerance. And you have to pay attention to the added sugars and flavorings in juices and drinks...water all the way.