Normal food vs chemist supplements

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
60 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 11:35am
via Android

Hi

Just wondering if you want to get good shape eating properly is very important. So do you eat normal food of do you suplement your diet with all sorts body building shakes etc?
I suspect there must be a a wagon load of chemicals inside, what is long term side effects of using this?

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 11:41am
via Android

Well, some can cause diarrhea, others can cause mess up the body's hormones, but a lot don't have any side effects, personally, I think you can get everything you need from a healthy well balanced diet, supplements are a huge money drainer. again, I suppose it depends what you'd want them for, It's common use in bodybuilding, but I think for most fitness it isn't really helpful (especially on your wallet!)

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 12:06pm
via Android

Supplements are not needed perce. The most important thing is to eat the right way. Suplements are an addition to this. It gives you a way to increase your proteine/carbs/overal kcal intake. Never replace real meals for suplements but use them as additions.

Image_thumb
456 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 1:02pm
via Android

im a vegetarian..went throw a lose of apatite for 6 monthes & after a sudden injury on my r.shoulder, the physical therapist told me that my right shoulders muscles has diminshed(kind of lessened) so i needed protein intake with my workouts..i hate chicken..cant eat meat more than once a week & i cant just eat nuts every day..so im using whey protein(not every day) but with water post workouts or add it to shakes ..i feel better now..kind of regained my shoulder strength..

Does the whey protein has a long term side effects? or is it (as i was told) safe?!!

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 1:10pm
via Android

Can you eat fish or insects? They're the best sources of protein (i probably look stupid but I don't know on what grounds you are a vegetarian)

09 Apr
i didnt choose 2 b a vegetarian..i just discoverd that i dont eat meat..in everything..my protein comes from beans & nuts thats all
09 Apr
oh..& im not a vegan..so i drink milk & eat youghrt!!
09 Apr
Milk is good, also beetruit, It's very high in nitrogen which is what makes amino acids and subsequently protein
Image_thumb
456 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 1:15pm
via Android

not a big fan of sea food..but im trying them my way.. like the canned tuna in water..but ..i dont think so

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 9, 2013 1:19pm
via Android

Eating insects is not as weird as it may sound. Most of the world already eats insects, with a population out of control, in the near future its likely to replace cattle due to the huge population demand. Google it, its a lot healthier than most meat sources.

09 Apr
I know they do..my dad used to eat locusts or grasshopers..but not 4 me, thank u
09 Apr
i may eat fish or shrimp..but not with thier eyes or legs on them:/

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51