Cave man challenge

10 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 14, 2013 10:10am
via Android

Rules are simple. Pretend your a cave man! Eat only thing that cavemen could hunt and gather...eg meat, veg, fruits etc etc. You cant eat anything processed or farmed eg grain, ready meals ( despite how healthy they say it is) , bread etc. Its hard at first but ive lost 11lb in 1 1/2 weeks by just sticking to this. Well worth trying!!

23 Apr
HuHa done, I'm in!
Image_thumb
144 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 10:15am
via iOS
I know some men in Sweden did this and it was all over the news. They were eating like cave men but also working out like cave men (running several miles barefoot and with only shorts or something on.) I think they did this for a year if they still aren't

Good luck!
14 Apr
Haha I do run but with shoes....and clothes lol. I think its acctually name is paleo diet. Its really fun thougj, acctually gets you in the kitchen cooking
18 Apr
It is the Paleo diet, or rather a way of living not a diet.
Image_thumb
77 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 4:26am
via Android

Im gonn try this ! It makes so much sense and pretty simple to follow.....its gonna be a toughie. I think ive lost a pound just thinking of not eating bread lol i love bread

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 4:28am
via Android

I'll try this!

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 7:38am
via iOS
I'm thinking about doing this challenge
Image_thumb
77 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 10:15pm
via Android

So I failed  this morning on eating like a cave woman  smh. I definitley grabbed a granola bar w/o even thinking ..BUT I was a beast  the rest of the day I ate:
Bananas and apples, 2 boiled eggs
chicken ,Carrots, tomtoes, and spinach
Green beans and fish.
Not in the order but my meals consisted of all this.
Tomorrow  morning ill do better,hopefully

Image_thumb
71 Posts
Apr 23, 2013 10:37pm
via Android

I don't eat processed stuff on a regular basis, so this shouldn't be too hard... I'm in :)

Image_thumb
17 Posts
May 6, 2013 1:15am
via iOS
I'm two weeks into my paleo way of life, and I feel great!
Image_thumb
731 Posts
May 6, 2013 6:36am
via iOS
Do you intend to do this forever. If not 80% of you Will probably gain it all right back on ;)
Icon_missing_thumb
21 Posts
May 6, 2013 6:55am
via Android

Im in

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51