I'm actually excited about exercising but still have a problem with food.

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 11:08am
via Android

Everytime I tell myself I will lose weight, I start exercising and eating healthy for a couple of days then stop. Now I have been exercising for a whole two weeks! but I still have problems with food since I don't know what to eat. Can you help me to set a healthy diet? :)

14 Apr
Try to eat healthy and limit your naughty foods. Look at eating junk food as a small reward. Just don't pig out on it. Make sure you're getting all your protein and stuff. You should be okay its all about moderation.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 11:22am
via iOS
Okay, so eating healthy is actually really fun and easy! I can't tell you what food is healthy because there's just too much! But throw away all chips, cookies, sweets, etc. and buy a lot of healthy foods that you discover on your own(I recommend a bunch of fruits and veggies... ESP if for weight loss). If you have overeating problems then try to stay away from food unless if you are truly hungry! And if you do encounter unhealthy food just say, "I'm not eating that". It helps!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 11:41am
via Android

Thank you. That cleared things up. xx

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Apr 14, 2013 1:08pm
via iOS
Stick to Meats, fruits and veggies when possible. Go get your healthy fats to. Try omega 3 suppliments so you dont have to worry to much about  that ;)

If you follow those simple rules eating healthy is really easy :)
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 9:44am
via Android

Instagram and pinterest are good places for inspiration

Look for tags on Instagram  like:
Cleaneating
Healthyeating
Fitspo
Eatcleantraindirty

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 1:36pm
via iOS
Stock your fridge with fruits ad veggies! Actually meats and dairy can be very fattening.  Eat lean mean or chicken and only nonfat dairy. Every morning try a protien shake.  The biggest loser kind only has 50 calories!!! They will fill you up.  Also if your having a craving, pick up a water bottle not a candy bar! hope this helps!
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 1:42pm
via Android

Thank you

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 17, 2013 5:12pm

Hi,

I was wondering about diet and nutrition too so I searched around a bit and bumped into http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/ I found the Healthy Eating Plate pic very helpful. If you have more time the site provides lots more information and even some recipes.

Hope that helps :)

260928_719281798_1284568929_n_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 6:08pm
via Android

Whether you are trying to loose fat or build muscle, earing clean will help.  Try and eliminate as many boxed and orocessed foods as possible.  If the ingredient has more than six to ten ingredients on it, look for something else.  It will take time and you will try alot of things and orobably throw away half of what you try, but stick with it.  Also it helps if you use an application like MyFitnessPal to help you track calories/exercise and Fooducate to help you maneuver through rhe grocery store.  Like I said, it is time consuming, but you are training yourself for a lifetime of healthy eating.  Aim for lots of fruits and vegetables, lean protein (chicken, fish, turkey) and at least 10 glasses of water per day.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 11:56pm
via iOS
I started using MyFitnessPal a few weeks ago and it has worked great so far, and it's free 
It counts calories for you and gives you a recommendation on how many to eat per day.
01 May
Care to add on myfitnesspal for some motivation? My ID is kkgoli

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51