Help with Junk Cravings

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 16, 2013 4:07pm
via Android

I BEEN HAVING A LOT OF CRAVINGS LATELY AND ITS NOT THE GOOD THINGS ITS ALL JUNK.. ANY SUGGESTIONS HOW CAN I BEAT THIS...

16 May
Stop buying junk food ;) HAHAHAHA
372618_558771045_16869175_n_thumb
1 Post
May 16, 2013 4:19pm
via iOS
one thing you could try is eating one tablespoon of peanut butter when ur really craving junk food. One tablespoon is low in calories and peanut butter is good for you. This makes you feel full. Works for me! :)
Image_thumb
40 Posts
May 16, 2013 4:41pm
via Android

There was a post thread made recently with a girl asking about the exact same subject. Some people (including B and myself) gave some really great tips that you might want to check out)

16 May
Something I didnt say on the thread I mentioned is that a good way to stay away from the junk food is not to buy it. :) i mean that in all honesty bc I know it can be hard! ^^ LOL one way I beat it was by getting a piggy bank and whenever I wanted to buy junk food, I would take that money (whether $5 for a burger or $1 for a soda) and place it in the piggy bank. (Sometimes id even take the piggy bank w me when traveling). The money would STAY there and...
16 May
Omg love this idea!! So gonna do it! Lol
16 May
Awesome! And thanks to Both of you for your compliments. -I wish we could upload pictures with our posts, -id show u my piggy bank. Its hammy from toys story x3 lol good luck to you both and lets go over how much we save at the end of the month! :)
16 May
Awweh that cute i love toy story one of my childhood faves... but Sure will looking forward to this :))
Icon_missing_thumb
16 Posts
May 16, 2013 4:41pm
via iOS
I sometimes have the same problem; I deal with it by either drinking a full glass of water or eat something healthy like an apple or banana. Oh and if you do eat peanut butter like the other comment suggest eat the all natural one, at super markets its called Laura Scudders.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
May 16, 2013 4:49pm
via Android

Thank guys ima go and check the other girls too.. lol I didn't realized there was a topic about it lol... but y'all gave me some great tips

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51