Always bloated

10 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
37 Posts
May 18, 2013 10:51pm
via iOS
So I've been eating as healthy as I can for the past couple months .i get bloated atleast once per day.i currently use lactose free milk and try and stay from milk products but still get bloated .having this problem is very annoying because my stomach gets huge and I just look pregnant or fat.any suggestions ?
18 May
Take notes of what you're eating and try to find out what it is that's making you feel bloated. It could be a food allergy.
23 Jun
Stay off the dairy, just drink water.
Image_thumb
149 Posts
May 19, 2013 12:09am
via Android

U might try cutting ur sodium in take

Icon_missing_thumb
37 Posts
May 20, 2013 8:14pm
via iOS
Thanks all for the feedback
Icon_missing_thumb
31 Posts
May 20, 2013 9:33pm
via Android

Are you drinking enough water?

20 May
Yea I am. I just find it so odd that it happens very frequently ..
Celine123_thumb
129 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 1:59pm
via Android

I have the exact same problem! It's so frustrating...cause then you think you're fat and you feel fat so then you try to burn off the food you ate...and I just drink water and eat cleanly but sometimes I treat myself bt like so little...this week I've only had 2 Oreos ...haha...but sometimes unfortunatly us girls have that problem /: Try making your portions smaller and eat really slowly :)

Image_thumb
566 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 2:35pm
via iOS
I found that slowing down and eating made a difference. Feeling bloated is uncomfortable :/
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jun 23, 2013 3:07pm
via iOS
Hi, I have the same problem. Yes, tracking your food will help- try myfitnesspal, it's super helpful and easy. It's helped me watch what I eat and look back to see why I might have felt bloated (it's always alcohol:) Second, i started taking probiotics and after a week and a half it's so helpful my body feels much better. Lastly, drink water religiously. We tend to think that when our bodies are retaining water drinking water is only going to bloat us but it's because we're not getting enough that is holding on to what it has. Filling up on water and staying hydrated will regulate us again. Hope this helps!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 23, 2013 8:38pm
via iOS
Maybe its because of overeating, but peppermint tea should helpĀ 
Image_thumb
39 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 4:53am
via Android

I get bloated stomach before and during my period. It's so annoying!! I drink green tea, helps w bloated stomach and I try to suck in my belly button towards my back time to time. Heard that it works the abs muscles too

Icon_missing_thumb
37 Posts
Jun 24, 2013 11:58pm
via iOS
thanks everyone for the great advice

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51