Trying to get full amount of carlories for bulking

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 22, 2013 10:50pm
via Android

Hey guys its hard to take in all the extra calories while bulking, i was wondering if i could just run to wendys and get a baconator or some other fastfood burgers, i know i shouldnt be doing this but is it alright if i do this when i absolutely cannot get in the extra calories

23 May
Try bread, peanut butter and pasta
23 May
How's the foot man?
23 May
Alot better dooz, pain is small but i think i tore some ligaments, felt exactly the same way when i tore my labrum
23 May
Ouch man, sorry about that!
23 May
Yea its alright just gotta push through it lmaoo
Image_thumb
1 Post
May 22, 2013 11:08pm
via Android

Hey you should try Weight Gainer @ GNC it give 700 every 2 16oz shake & can make with milk or ice cream for more calories.

23 May
I know i used to take them and they worked great but they were giving me liver problems! :-(
23 May
How did it do that it a drink filled with protein and carbs & vitamins
23 May
Basically my bodys too young to be digesting all the protein i was taking
Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 23, 2013 9:01pm
via Android

I wish you were my trainer bryan you literally just inspired me lmaoo

23 May
Yea true i wanna help people train when im older
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
May 23, 2013 9:40pm
via Android

I just want to add a small thing to Bryan his story. He already explained everything far better than i could.

Low reps and heavy weights.
The main reason why people train this way is to get a higher overal strenght. I personally believe this is most effective on compound movements ( like chest press, squats or olympic lifts ). What this higher overal strenght will bring you is the option to put your muscles under higher tension in every workout. And thus making it possible for you to grow faster and let your muscles work harder.

This is one of the reasons why the thought of low reps equals size come from. It can sure help you alot incorperating it into a routine. Specialy when you notice you get stuck at a certain point. But its not a 'bulking' thing. Bulking is mainly eating!

23 May
Werdup thanks rappa
23 May
That makes good sense to. some days I feel like going heavy some days I don't!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51