Trying to find a diet that's right for me

5 posts | Original | Recent
64 Posts
May 25, 2013 8:03pm
via Android

I want to lose 15-20lbs the first 5 should come off easy but i need something i can commit to that gives good results. I have done the hcg diet before and had very good success with it. I was actually down to 110lbs (which is my goal weight) i felt so good and was able to keep it off for almost year until i got pregnant. I lost my baby weight right away but unfortunately i sat on my butt all winter and gained some weight back.. I am planning on working out while doing whatever diet i can commit myself to. I need to change my eating habits which is my other goal for dieting. any suggestions? Three cave man diet sounds interesting... But wondering what else there might be?

16 Posts
May 25, 2013 10:23pm
via iOS
You could try a no carb diet. I forgot the name of it but basically you get all you energy from fat. So a high protein low carb diet seem to work for some people. I personally haven't tried it, i Wouldn't last not eating carb based foods.
26 May
Keto diet
64 Posts
May 26, 2013 7:48pm
Go to and check out Jamie Easons diet and workout plan.
1017 Posts
May 26, 2013 8:14pm
via Android

I have recently checked the dolce diet out. That one looked liked a delicious dieting plan. Im not a food expert nor went real deap on the plan but it looked good

71 Posts
May 27, 2013 9:37am
via iOS
All you look like you need it to reduce bad sugars and drink lots of water. Have moderate excersise and eat mostly whole grain and fresh organic foods :)
27 May
I know that is one of my biggest issues. I've gotten into this junk food rut and I so need to get put of it. If it didn't taste so good I wouldn't have an issue lol. I am a picky eater and my bf tends to lean more towards zips than salad lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51