Healthy snacks?

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
27 Posts
May 30, 2013 7:33pm
via Android

I want to start eating a little healthier. The problem is: I don't like every fruit and vegetable plain. So is it ok to add a tiny bit of sea salt to some veggies? Or cheese? I like broccoli with cheese. I need dressing on my salad... If I eat an apple or celery with some peanut butter, is it still healthy? Stupid questions, I know. But, I'm curious.

30 May
I love balsamic vinegar on salads. Also oxo vegetable stock cube I always crush up and sprinkle straight on my veg 4 lil flavour x
30 May
Crab sticks do you like them? I dip in vinegar. Yummy!!! I have also found handful nuts as in brazil/monkey nuts help fill me as a snack x
31 May
Go light on the salad dressing. PB2 is awesome peanut butter. Look it up I like rice cakes with PB and banana slices on top. Maybe a drizzle of honey. So satisfying. Cheese is super processed. I'd stay away. lol handful of almonds. Protein shakes with a tbsp of coco powder and 2 tbsp PB tastes like a chocolate shake!
31 May
I'll have to try that PB and the protein shake. :) Thanks!
Image_thumb
27 Posts
May 30, 2013 8:29pm

Yuck! I hate seafood. Lol.  The only fish I can really stand to eat is tuna-fish, and I have to add a little mayonnaise. :/

I do like vinegar though!  I think I'll try that, and the stock cube for veggies. :) 

Thanks for the suggestions!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51