Noom Coach?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Jun 6, 2013 8:35pm
via Android

I've been using this app along with Noom. I'm not sure how much I like Noom because it's not helping me too much. Basically just helps me keep track of calories eaten, and calories burned. Anyone else use Noom? Anyone used it before and decided to try something different?

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 4:03am
via Android

I use it now, as well as this app. At first I enjoyed it, it kept me motivated and all. But its just calories we have to look out for. I've heard read from numerous people on this sight they use Lose it! Or Fitness Pal. I might check them out.

08 Jun
I'm starting to get a little tired of it lol. I've tried to get my meals to match up with their recommended and it's too hard. Plus, sometimes it seems like it's scolding you... Idk. I'm just getting a little bored with stupid "tasks" and logging.
23 Jun
I feel the same way, have you found another one?
23 Jun
I've been using forgot, but I don't like it either. I think im just gonna say screw it with counting calories.
Image_thumb
389 Posts
Jun 7, 2013 8:59pm
via iOS
I used spark people for several yrs til I had to upgrade my phone and they wanted $ for it.

I use Lose It now and love it. I like the bar code scanner option so I don't have to type everything in. My friend uses fit pal and loves it. 
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Jun 9, 2013 4:19am
via iOS
Never used Noom but myfitnesspal is helpful & easy to use.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51