Recent Posts by Sarah R.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 26, 2013 2:09am
via Android

Weight Loss / Cayenne Pepper Diet??

I'm interested in starting the Cayenne Pepper diet. Have you heard of it? It's where you drink 10 times a day a concoction of cayenne pepper, lemon juice, maple syrup and water for 10 days. You don't eat anything else so its like a detox fast thing! Any advise? I started today and I'm not sure whether or not to continue. Thanks!

26 Jun
Its really good but only should be do once in year
26 Jun
That doesn't sound appetizing at all. :/ Not sure if I'd be able to drink that.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 25, 2013 3:30am
via Android

Teen Zone / Sports Teams?

Yep! I play varsity golf! I'm the number one starter at my high school! The season starts soon so I'm getting in the best shape I've ever been to help me play the best I can! It's hard sometimes to carry the golf bag for the four or so miles I walk while playing.. I love it though! ❤
What about you?

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 3:57am
via Android

Welcome Wagon / What are your measurements?!

170 (not for long!)
5'7
You????

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 3:49am
via Android

Welcome Wagon / You play an instrument?

🎷 Tenor Saxophone! 🎷

21 Jun
I love the sound of saxophone, I tried it once with my nephew saxophone and my lips hurt lol
21 Jun
Lol! When I play for a long time, my cheeks and lips feel like they're gonna fall off!
22 Jun
Ha! That's why I only play string instruments :D
25 Jun
My nephew Artsy Yomanya II plays that.
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 21, 2013 3:47am
via Android

Welcome Wagon / PETS

I have 3 cats and 1 dog!
Ripley the dog: I'm a huge Ripley's Believe it or not fan!
Kitty the cat: My twin named her...
Birdie the cat: I'm a huge golfer!
Levi the cat: I love love love Levi Strauss jeans!

22 Jun
Your a twin? I'm a twin too lol and I have 4 chickens 1 rooster and 1 dog, their names are gallina 1, gallina 2, gallina 3, gallina 4, gallo, and the dog blue because his a blue healer and his blue lol
22 Jun
Twin Power!!! I have a twin sister, fraternal! You? Oh ya, love the pet names, I'm sure it took all day to come up with blue, gallina and gallo! Lol So where do you live now? I just moved to Missouri... So far so hillbilly!
22 Jun
My brother and I are identical, and nah it just took a few seconds for the names lol I live in texas, close to the border of Mexico
23 Jun
Haha! I love being a twin! We're really close! I love going to Texas, so much fun :)
23 Jun
Well for us at first when we were little we liked being twins because we would always fool everyone even our parents, but now that were older we don't lol were close too but he moved to Mississippi to work
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 3:09am
via Android

Diet & Nutrition / Best Protein Shake??

USN, I think I've heard of it. Is that what you use? Does it taste ok? Thanks!

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 20, 2013 3:08am
via Android

I currently use Body Fortress super whey protein powder. It tastes terrible! Like horrid! I'll have to try Visalus, it sounds good!

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 2:45pm
via Android

What is the best protein shake? Any good recipes? Protein powder? Thanks!

19 Jun
Vegaone is really good. Ots all natural protein. Cost a lot but besy results. goodluck
19 Jun
I use Visalus with excellent results. Check out vi.com for all the information, or visit my website to sign up 90daypersonalmastery.com
20 Jun
I love Visalus too! Tastes really good.
20 Jun
Thanks for the responses! Mr. Christopher, I tried the website but couldn't find it!
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 19, 2013 1:38am
via Android

Welcome Wagon / How old are you and where are you from?

16❤ Missouri! Fav color is Aqua Blue!

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 18, 2013 3:55am
via Android

Motivation & Support / Just joined

Hey hey! I just joined this app today, so far I like it! Anyways, can you give me some advice on which workouts are good/bad ect. I'm 5'7 170lbs goal being 150lbs. I play golf and marching band. Also I am recovering from a lower back injury (to much golf!) Thanks for the posts!

18 Jun
How do you post stuff??????
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 18, 2013 3:02am
via Android
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 18, 2013 3:01am
via Android

Women's Locker Room / Workout Buddy 16 yrs

I'm 16, 5'7 and in good shape! I play golf and soccer! I live in the US. I'd love a workout buddy, I just joined (like today!) so I'd love an accountability partner!
Oh ya btw, you are very pretty!