via Android

Welcome Wagon / Favorite tv show?

Breaking Bad, Homeland and walking dead

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 6:16pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / Energy

Coffee before a workout.  Thats what works for me.

10 Jan
Trying to stay away from coffee
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 2:13pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / Hmmmm*** when is a really good time

I think the main thing is to work out at the same time on workout days.  Whether it be in the mornings, afternoon or whatever.  Just try and keep it around the same time everyday.  And I like to drink a protien shake like within a half hour or so after a workout.  Low fat chocolate milks ok too as someone stated before, but protein shakes are better.

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 8, 2013 7:04pm
via Android

Welcome Wagon / Myfitnesspal better way keep in contact

Im ramrod add me if anyone wants to.

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 8, 2013 6:53pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / Anyone ever do a tough mudder race.

Cool. I wish the one up here wasnt til later this summer. I need to get in way better shape.

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 8, 2013 1:42pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / Anyone ever do a tough mudder race.

I was just wonder if anyone on here has done a tough mudder. I was thinking about entering one. Theres one coming up in april in ohio.

08 Jan
Doing my first in September
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 8, 2013 1:37pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / New to this site

When I was on third shift it was hard for me to keep healthy eating habits.  I used to come home in the morning and eat then go to bed.  Thats the worst time to eat.  And thats how I gained like twenty pounds all in my gut. Then I figured I would skip the pre bed food and just go to bed, And would work out when I got up in the afrernoon.  In less than a year I cut 30lbs by basically not eating before I went to bed and running on a treadmill.

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 8, 2013 12:57pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / Laziness

Whenever I feel lazy and dont feel like working out, I make a cup of coffee and chug it.  Then without thinking I put my workout clothing on and hurry up and go before I can change my mind.  once you start working out, you might as well finish.  Try and get into the right state of mind. Trust me everyone feels lazy sometimes.  Thats when you really test yourself.  If your sore just take it a little easier than normal. Working out at 75% is betrer than working out at 0%.

08 Jan
Exactly!
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 7, 2013 6:10pm
via Android

Welcome Wagon / Paelo pal?

Hi. Try out this site.  http://www.paleoplan.com/recipes/

07 Jan
Thanks!
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 7, 2013 5:17pm
via Android

Weight Loss / Need to lose 22 pounds

Yeah, its all cold and snow covered here too in ohio.  Luckily I have a treadmill.  I would pick some of the cardio workouts on here. So you can stay inside and be warm.😉

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 7, 2013 5:09pm
via Android

Weight Loss / Need to lose 22 pounds

Running is the best way.  In less than year I went from 180 to 150 by just running and cutting down on fast food. If you do more workouts from here along with the running youll hit your desired weight . Just kep at it.

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 7, 2013 4:46pm
via Android

Challenges / 100 miles in 6weeks Challenge

Im totally in starting today.

07 Jan
Welcome!!
Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 7, 2013 3:08pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / Favorite tea

Green tea with honey

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 7, 2013 2:43pm
via Android

Suggestions & Ideas / Applications

the Endomondo app is cool.  Or also the nike+ runner

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Jan 7, 2013 2:27pm
via Android

Welcome Wagon / Vibram five finger shoes.

Im thinking about getting a pair of vibram shoes. Does anyone have any recomendations. I run a lot on a treadmill but plan on running outside more once the weather gets warmer. Any feedback on any particular style woud be greatly appreciated. Thank you.