Recent Posts by Maria R.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 9, 2014 11:16pm
via Android

Workouts and Programs / Have anybody tried t25?

10 or 11 weeks.and in the bigginning u do loose weight like 3-5 pnds.That's the alfa cicle .But on the Betta u start to build muscle.so the alfa is pretty much cardio so u can drop the excess fat first.Then build the muscle with the betta

09 May
O cool I'm thinking about trying it after Im done with my step up revolution workout dvd
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 9, 2014 11:06pm
via Android

Workouts and Programs / Have anybody tried t25?

Yes me and my husband have done T-25 finished it also the full prgrm.We are currently redoing it again from the biggining

09 May
So how long did it take u to finish?? And how much weight did u lose?
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 3, 2014 12:51am
via Android

20 Somethings / Sick days!

Same here the whole family is battleling with the flu.we hate being sick

03 Feb
It's inconvenient and horrible x
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 22, 2014 3:16am
via Android

Motivation & Support / Fitness Trainers!

Hi steph N. This is maria r.i would luv 2 know what kind of workouts u do 4 your lower bdy.dont get me wrong girl but. How do u gett a round butt like yours. Iam straight and happy married and have  2 kids.so thats why i meant 2 not get me wrong.but i think that a girl should recognize when some one or another female has a perfect good bdy .and i would also like 2 know if u take any supplmnts.well thnx 4 reading my info

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Sep 15, 2013 12:34am
via Android

20 Somethings / 25 yr old single mom. Friends/Motivation/Tips??

Hey  alexis this is maria r.Ihave been using this app 4 a while.Iam guessing like 4 mnths.But before that was and still aim using some fitness magz.and before that alot of home exercise vd.those videos where the ones that coused me 2 loose all the weight i mention 2 u earlyer.plus i did a very strick diet.which was 1 salad a day just lettuce and abit of cheese and light ranch dressing.Or sometimes i would have just one natures valley granola bar a day.I dont recomend this 2 no one becouse, i was  just loosing muscle ,and ofcourse weight.But in the long run when i got 2 101 pounds i was left with alot of exses skin on my tummy.And had no tone,  I was practicly like a anorexed girl.so i decided 2 gain a healthy weight back. Wich i did. And my goal right know is 2 gain muscle mass on my lower body. My upper bdy is already built up with muscle.They say that the lower takes more 2 gain muscle mass .Because they r bigger muscles.Butt keep inmind that bigger muscles burn more fat and calories.I would recomand u 2 start a healthy protain diet like chicken without the skin, vegstables lots 2 let u know vegis also have protain, yogurts, nuts,oatmeal, turky bacon,2give u an idea on how 2 loose weight is that u have 2 burn more than what u consume.Hope this helps abit

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 27, 2013 2:03pm
via Android

Body Building / Any Figure Competitors Here??

@jessica R. Hi my name is maria R. I dont really have2 loose weight.IAM TAKING IT 2 the next level.i would love 2 know if u would plz share me some of your exercise routings of how 2 build muscle mass on the lower bdy.I want my lower body 2 be bigger than my upper bdy.I GO 2 the gym 5 times a week and stay there 4 one- 2  hours a day.I would appreciate any help thnkz

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Aug 25, 2013 8:45pm
via Android

Pregnancy & Fit Moms / NEED FRIENDS AND BUDDIES.

Hey cara i also need a friend.