Recent Posts by Melissa J.

Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 15, 2013 12:52pm
via iOS

Motivation & Support / Motivation please!!!

Hey! I'm not a drop to the floor holy roller but I do believe in strength through prayer. My friend sent me an awesome prayer yesterday morning and I adding it to my morning and daily ritual! It's helping me with motivation! I just shared it on here.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 15, 2013 12:43pm
via iOS

Motivation & Support / My daily prayer inspiration!

God, as we face this day of opportunity and growth, we ask that you take away our shortcomings, fears, and doubts through discipline and hard work, may our strength grow so that we may be healthy, beneficial to others, and of service to you. Amen
15 May
Amen!!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
May 14, 2013 1:28pm
via iOS

Motivation & Support / I'm back and need help!

Is there a way to delete my previous points. I slacked big time and don't feel those are mine any more. Want to start over!
I'm also ready to do this the right way. Eat clean and healthy along with workouts. I also will ask the almighty God for help and through him I will be motivated! I took before pictures this morning, chose "my" water glass that will go everywhere with me and I'm looking to start the workout challenges.
Help and motivation from any and everyone is appreciated and ill do the same in return. I just get lost on here because I'm not exactly for sure how to keep up with certain people and things.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 20, 2013 4:18pm
via iOS

Welcome Wagon / Change in Schedule

Telling myself to do workouts this evening! I always do them during the day but working today. Need motivation to do them even though schedule is different today.
25 Mar
I didn't do them this day! :-(
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 18, 2013 7:00pm
via iOS

Workouts and Programs / Short and Fast

Any recommendation for 10 min. workouts and under? I love these and like doing several back to back.
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 1:54pm
via iOS

Motivation & Support / Weather

The weather here is enough to motivate me! It's beautiful! Take your workout outside!
13 Mar
Spring is my favorite to workout out doors. Not to hot and not to cold. Unfortunately, we don't get much spring time here. It gets very hot fast!
15 Mar
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 2:37am
via iOS

Welcome Wagon / Test

Seeing how all this works. Love the app so far. Has motivated me for sure and i look forward to doing more workouts!