Recent Posts by Jojo D.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 4:31pm
via Android

Weight Loss / My boyfriends a marine,he's in amazing shape but I can't find that motivation to get into really good shape

My boyfriend is In the military also. He works out almost everyday and is in great shape. I on the other hand workout whenever I feel like it which can be a few times a week for a couple months or not at all throughout a long period of time. I found that what motivates me, is wantingto be in good shape for him. Since I get to touch all over his sexy body, is like to be able to return the favor. Plus there are so many sexy workouts you can do together which may just lead to some very enjoyable cardio. Lol Just sayin'!Β  =D

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 3, 2014 3:59pm
via Android

Ask the Pros / Running for beginner....advice?

So I decide to start running. Unfortunately I've never been a runner so I can not run far without getting out of breath and having too walk. Any advice on breathing techniques or how to reach my goal. For now it's just to run a mile without stopping.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 29, 2013 8:57pm
via Android

Hodge-Podge / Who feels good naked?

Naked is good. Sleep naked, watch football naked, workout naked, cuddle naked. I like it. Lol

08 Dec
Watch football naked. Really
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Aug 5, 2013 9:52am
via Android

Motivation & Support / MuckFest MS

Sooooo a friend and I decided to register for the MuckFest MS at the last minute, which is on August 10th and I have not worked out for some time now. πŸ˜±πŸ˜¨πŸ™

I'm a little nervous about about being in good enough shape to get through this. πŸ˜₯ Any pointers, advice on preparing for this❔ Had anybody ever done the MuckFest MS? I did the Warrior Dash last year but I was prepared and worked outfor a couple months before hand. πŸ’ͺξ„•πŸ‘ I believe this one has more obstacles and less running.

Any advice would negotiated! Thanks πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

05 Aug
hi.......
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 1:12pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / I'm back....

After being off line and falling behind on my work outs, I'm finally back!!! πŸ˜„

I've missed this place. 😊

Luckily I have maintained my weight and don't have to make up for weight gained. πŸ‘

So it's back to my daily routine....NO DISTRACTIONS this time. ⚠

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 28, 2013 8:18pm
via Android

Weight Loss / Love handle help

I'm trying to get rid of my live handles which are very stubborn 😠. Should I work on exercises focusing on that area, and which ones, or do some running to make them melt away? Any suggestions on this would be GREAT!! 😊

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 28, 2013 7:21am
via Android

Men's Locker Room / I'll be honest

Do you think you lost motivation because of the three pounds you gained back? Those could be muscle gain from working out which is not a bad thing and is very common. If you want to lose weight try doing lots of cardio and eating a healthy diet. Also try not to think about the lack of motivation just get up and do it! Think about the results you want and how awesome you'll feel afterward. The more confident you are with exercising the better you feel both physically and mentally. Best of luck! 😊

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 27, 2013 5:36pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / Feeling good!

I've been working out "at least" half hour everyday these past for days and I'm seeing amazing weight loss. Went from 149.8 to 142.0.....7 lbs in 4 days? Are you kidding me? I'm loving it but still have more to go. My goal is to get down to 130. I'm 5'2 so I think this is a good goal for me. This is definitely a motivation booster!!! 😺

27 May
Go jojo keep up the good work :)
27 May
Thank you and yes definitely gonna keep it up! :)
27 May
Awesome!, you are doing amazing! It's inspiring knowing someone is working so hard too. Thank you :) I know you'll get to your goal with this pace you got goin.
27 May
I know I'm super stoked. Only 12 more lbs to go. But i ain't going to stop there. Gotta keep up on the toning. :) Thanks Duane
Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 27, 2013 5:18pm
via Android

Workouts and Programs / Least favorite exercises

I love just about all of the ones mentioned especially Russian twists. I do not like push ups or squats though. I have hard time doing more than a few at a time.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 20, 2013 4:29pm
via Android

Pro Members Only / Arm flab question

How do you lose arm flab without building more muscle? My biceps and deltoids are in great shape but still have the excess flab I want to get rid of. Any ideas would be great! Thanx 😊

Image_thumb
12 Posts
May 20, 2013 2:45pm
via Android

Ask the Pros / Popping joints?

I have noticed that when I do any leg lifting, rotations or bicycles while lying on my back, my pelvic/thigh joint pops. It doesn't hurt but is uncomfortable and annoying. Any idea why this happens or is this normal? How to make it stop? I did notice that by turning my foot in while doing these work outs that it is relieved somewhat. Does anyone else have these issues?

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Apr 22, 2013 5:43pm
via Android

Weight Loss / Fastest way to lose weight?

I'm trying to drop 20 within the next two months. I think it's achievable but I'd like the fastest way to do it without getting buffed out. I like doing cardio and circuit training. No access to gym. I work out at home for generally an hour but not seeing the results I want yet. I want to loose weight in my abs, arms and inner thighs. Although I am slowly losing, I think I'm gaining more muscle than losing weight. Any advice?