Recent Posts by Anna G.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 26, 2013 12:46pm
via iOS

Workouts and Programs / Best workouts?

Where can you find the calories burned per exercise they offer on this app once you've completed one??
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 26, 2013 12:39pm
via iOS

Weight Loss / What's your secret?

What's HIIT cardio?? I do a mix of cardio and strength training and calorie count. Starting to see how important drinking water is so I don't mistake dehydration for hunger. Also, kefir is a godsend!! So much low fat protein and probiotics and it's 99% lactose free. In love with that.
26 Jan
High intensity interval training!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 24, 2013 3:45pm
via iOS

Welcome Wagon / "Lose it" instead of myfitnesspal add me :)

I've been using myfitnesspal for so long and I want to lose the last ten pounds so I switched it up and downloaded "lose it" from the App Store it's basically the same but I would love some friends on there! My username is spencergardner so add me and we can motivate each other! :)
24 Jan
I used to use it but it was so slow so I had to go back to MFP
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 10, 2013 3:23pm
via iOS

Weight Loss / What's your secret?

Weight lost secrets anyone? I'll share mine if you share yours!
10 Jan
I don't eat after 6 that helped to lose 50 pounds. In the pass I only drink water no sodas..,I have kelp it off but now I'm in my 40s just got married 3 months ago and I have gain 25 pounds... please. Someone help me give me the secret to have you guys lost yours and how you are keeping it off...
26 Jan
Green tea ..water water water...veggies ..I used to hate them hahaha now onlt hate tomatoes ...counting calories and working out!!!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jan 8, 2013 8:17pm
via iOS

Weight Loss / Those last ten pounds..

In the last two years I went from 180 to 120 pounds back up to 140. Granted I'm 5'8 so 140 is actually a normal weight for me but I want to get down to 130. I exercise around five days a week and do a variety of cardio and strength training. I keep a food journal and try to net 1200 calories meaning if I workout and burn 300 calories I will actually eat 1500 calories in the day. It seems impossible to get these last ten pounds off but I know I can do it. Does anyone have any tips?? it's so much harder to lose weight when you're already in shape working out. It seems like I have to starve myself to see results but I know there's a healthy way. Any help would be sooo much appreciated! xoxo
16 Jan
Well if you wanna loose first. Under or maybe over it depends 30 carbs per meal. And No Sweets only one a week or two. Taking runs 60 minutes or 120 for a workout 120 if your challenged
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 21, 2012 2:21am
via iOS

Welcome Wagon / Cross fit

You're awesome thank you!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 21, 2012 12:35am
via iOS

Welcome Wagon / So Who Actually Worked Out Today??

Ran three miles in 20 minutes, did six rounds of:  30 sit ups, 15 squats, 30 Russian twists, one minute plank, and 30 mountain climbers. my warm up is your workout. #crossfit
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 20, 2012 11:44pm
via iOS

thank you!!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 20, 2012 4:26am
via iOS

Motivation & Support / MOTIVATION!!!!!

Fat last longer than flavor!! I have to tell myself that all the time. And that nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 20, 2012 4:24am
via iOS

Diet & Nutrition / Favorite healthy snack

Toast with honey and sliced banana. Nom
24 Dec
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 20, 2012 4:17am
via iOS

So I'm constantly looking for new ways to shock my body into better shape.. Just discovered cross fit and I'm super excited about it... Today I did six rounds of .5 run, ten push ups, 20 squats, and 30 sit ups. Total ass kicker. Anyone have any other good cross fit exercises to do in or out of the gym that involve cardio?? thank youuu!!
20 Dec
Download this app called wodbox or wodbox pro they are both free and gives you tons and tons of crossfit workouts!
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 20, 2012 4:14am
via iOS

Welcome Wagon / So Who Actually Worked Out Today??

How do you create your own forum? I can only figure out how to reply to other people's ...
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Dec 20, 2012 4:10am
via iOS

Weight Loss / Bad Knees and in Need of Cardio

Cycling, swimming, also squats and lunges build up the muscles around your knees to help support them and make then stronger.