Recent Posts by Floy F.

Floy_2_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 18, 2013 11:23pm
via Android

Ask the Pros / Gym Programs?

I recently joined a gym and love going, its very motivating. But i need a routine to use the equipment. Any suggestions?

Floy_2_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 9:29pm

Motivation & Support / New and looking for buddies!!

I just downloaded this app today so I'm still not 100% familiar with it. But I would love to have workout buddies to help keep me motivated.

I have a membership to Gold's Gym, which I plan on using with the app. I'm wanting to tone my legs, butt and abs. I like being a thick girl!!! I just need to be less flabby!

If anyone is trying to do the same (I'm starting the brazilian booty program tonight) please hit me up!!

11 Feb
I am new too, and have similar goals. So I'd love to be your buddy
12 Feb
Hi I'm new to this app to looking for some good work out in a workout buddy
Floy_2_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 9:27pm
Floy_2_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 9:26pm

Motivation & Support / Who else is a beginner?

Beginner here!! Joined the gym last week, downloaded this app today, going to start the brazilian butt Booty program tonight!!

Floy_2_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 9:10pm

Welcome Wagon / Gym + Program?

Perfect, thank you!

Floy_2_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 11, 2013 8:55pm

Welcome Wagon / Gym + Program?

I have a membership to the gym and I am just looking for programs to use at the gym w/ the equipment. Is this program beneficial for that? Or are the workouts and programs generally without equipment???

11 Feb
If you go into workouts then filter you can change the setting to search for workouts specific to full body or specific body parts with full gym equipment!!