Recent Posts by Colby H.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 2, 2018 5:14pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / College Station? Workout buddy.

Anyone from College Station, Tx. Looking for a Workout buddy or trainer.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 17, 2015 3:36pm
via Android

Cooking / Buying groceries for eating right

I personaly just did same meals just did a healthier way. Like Spaghetti; instead of noodles I uses spaghetti squash, wheat noodles, or zucchini. Make healthier sauce just tomatoes in a can seasoned. Just replace few things in meals to healthy versions. You can make any meal healthy.  Its just choosing the ingredients that are good for you. Its alot easier then you think. You just have to try it out a few times and youll catch on real quick then itll get easier.

18 Oct
Spaghetti is made from wheat is it not?
18 Oct
I also stay on a small town with only one grocer and often times they just don't have the items I need! Yesterday I could not even get parsley. I think I might just have to ad some edible plants to my garden to make up for the lack of verity at our local grocer.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Oct 2, 2014 2:32am
via Android

Diet & Nutrition / Cabbage Soup Diet??

It sucks. Your going to be headed to the bathroom constantly. Your basically flushing everything out. I attempted it. And threw that out the window and you have to make sure your drinking alot of water so you dont get dehydrated. Its a quick 10lb lost. But more water weight. And yes youll most likely gain back

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 9, 2014 1:09pm
via Android

Help / Too much sleep maybe?

Try Melatonin. Its a vitamin. Helps with sleep. When I take it I crash. I have the same issue. But its bc I dont get home from work till 11pm. So once I get a normal job ill end up with the issue of trying to get regular sleep patterns haha

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 3, 2014 6:13pm
via Android

Welcome Wagon / Aliens

This is a joke right?

03 Sep
Unfortunately not. It's just another part of my miserable life. :(
04 Sep
Yeah I'm pretty sure this is a juke.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Sep 2, 2014 12:56am
via Android

Motivation & Support / Phentermine advice?

Trust me it dont work for long took it for a year lost almost 100lbs. Now it dont work anymore. And gained 50lbs back. Now I'm trying to lose it without the meds. I went months not taking it. And tried it again. Still wouldnt work

02 Sep
hmm.. well you shouldn't take it for a year, thats too long. my doctor only gave me a 3 month supply and said if it works for me I should take a month off and start up again if I feel I need to. Even after you end the medicine you should still work out and eat right, maybe you just need to work out harder or eat better?? Idk but I've known people who have lost 60 to 100 lbs in the 1st 3 months. So if you lost 100 lbs and gained 50 back after you stopped taking...
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 26, 2014 3:34am
via Android

Weight Loss / Which tea is best for weight loss?

So I heard drinking 5 cups green tea will burn fat naturally.

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 26, 2014 3:05am
via Android
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Aug 26, 2014 2:57am
via Android

Challenges / 30 LBS IN 3 MONTHS, WHO'S IN?

I am in. I need all the motivation and push! I want to lose 50lbs.

26 Aug
That is a fair amount of weight. Start with your caloric intake and water comsumed. Is that in line with your goals?
28 Aug
I have 50 pounds I would like to lose also. We can do this!