Recent Posts by Amber B.

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 19, 2013 3:08pm
via Android

Weight Loss / question...

if your doing your workouts in the morning, is it better to eat before or after your workout? and what would be a good healthy breakfast that's quick and easy to make to keep me full till lunch?

19 Apr
After your workout, I usually make a fruit smoothie or something light like scrambled eggs :)
19 Apr
thanx :) never thought of drinking a smoothie that's a great idea!
19 Apr
It's best to wkout and then eat you'll burn more calories that way but its kinda tricky because they say to eat within the first 30 mins ur awake:/
19 Apr
first 30 mins wow... I have not been following that lol I guess that's why I'm so hungry in the morning...
Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 10:56pm
via Android

Hodge-Podge / Healthy dinner?

grilled chicken kabobs with pineapple, mango, green pepper, and onions over brown rice :)

19 Apr
Mmmmmm
Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 2:53am
via Android

Welcome Wagon / just starting out

that not weird at all :) I actually have a friend that is desperately trying to gain some weight and working with her doctors to do so...I hope you succeed in getting to your goal! :)

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 2:27am
via Android

yeah that would be great

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 2:13am
via Android

not sure yet still trying to figure this app out lol

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 2:00am
via Android

awesome congrats!!! glad calorie counting is working for you :) I'm eager to see how well it works for me

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 12:53am
via Android

I ended up going to the world of coke and making myself do sick of soda I never want to touch it again lol

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 12:26am
via Android

yeah it's really good! but I'll only eat it if it's grilled lol

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 18, 2013 12:14am
via Android

I'll definitely have to try that ice cream cuz I miss it lol....I love water though but only room temp and filtered...if it's not filtered I put ice in it and squeeze 3-6 lemon wedges into it :)...oh and I recently found out, after hating asparagus for years cuz it's gross and slimy, that grilled asparagus is AMAZING!

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 11:43pm
via Android

thank you :) ima picky eater too lol in fact I really don't like many kinds of veggies so I'm having to change my eating habits drastically....I found an app that lets me keep track of what I eat and how much of it so that's helping, and I'm in the process of bike shopping to start getting more exercise outside :) and I do love me some ice cream but I found a great recipe for some made almost entirely of bananas that I've started eating to cut down on the sweets!

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 5:50pm
via Android

woo!!! we can do it!!! 😄

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 5:49pm
via Android

thank you I will definitely try those suggestions  :)

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 3:28pm
via Android

I'm sure if we work hard we can both make our goals :)

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 2:06pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / Starting my weight loss journey! Inspiration buddies needed!

I'm just starting out too :) I wish you the best on your journey!!

Icon_missing_thumb
15 Posts
Apr 17, 2013 2:03pm
via Android

I'm currently 227 lbs and I'm tired of it...this past weekend I have started changing my diet and I'm working my way to getting back to being healthy again...my goal is to be 145 lbs...not really sure where to start and I don't really have anyone to help motivate me but I want to do my best! :)

17 Apr
I'm just starting out as well. I just had my second child who is now 5 months old. I'm 190 and would like to get back to the 145 I was before. I've been eating healthier and taking walks with my kids. I've been trying out some of the workouts and have found a few I like. I'm trying to do at least one workout a day but honestly I haven't made it past 4 days. I'll just keep trying.
17 Apr
I'm 225 lbs, diabetic, high cholesterol, and out of shape. I don't even have the joy of a new addition to account for the weight. I have just been too busy to take care of me. With all of your advice and tips I'm going to make some life and attitude changes. Looking forward to hearing from you!