Recent Posts by Tmoney J.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 17, 2013 5:48am
via Android

Motivation & Support / MOTIVATION/SUPPORT BY A CERTIFIED TRAINER! : )

Thanks everybody for the the questions and love! I have no problems giving out so called "Workout/Health secrets". This is what I love to do and personal training and fitness training are one of my hearts true loves! I am not ignoring anybody, I just don't seen to be on this app often as I like! So add me/KIK me at "gentlemanofthelord" if you have any work out, fitness, health questions, support or just want to talk!Β  I will answer all answers to the best of my knowledge, everybody have a safe and blessed day! : ) πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jul 14, 2013 8:18am
via Android

Motivation & Support / MOTIVATION/SUPPORT BY A CERTIFIED TRAINER! : )

Hey to anybody or everybody who needs any "FITNESS/HEALTH/MUSCLE QUESTIONS" don't hesitate to contact me and ask! Please do not contact me through this app, it's too slow for me. If you wish to contact me please do so by Kik, if not that then by Facebook, ooVoo or Skype, please. I'm a certified personal trainer/fitness trainer just trying to give back. Please leave the names under my post for Kik and the other sites I named to reach me the quickest, please no IG! : D πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

16 Jul
Meganjesso_xo
16 Jul
That's my kik name ^^^
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 1:59am
via Android

Motivation & Support / WISE/TRUE WORD FOR THE NIGHT!

(WISE WORD/TRUE WORD)- Be careful who you disrespect and the peoples feet you step on today. Whether it be in person, over social networks or wherever just know the feet and people you disrespect and step over today could be connected to the "ASS" you have to kiss tomorrow. That's all I have to say to all these disrespectful/evil people, may GOD ALMIGHTY put some love and respect into your hearts! πŸ™ πŸ‘†πŸ‘Œ #AMEN!

16 Jun
Well said.
16 Jun
Thanks sweety. : )
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 16, 2013 1:38am
via Android

Welcome Wagon / PHYSICAL APPEARANCE OR PERSONALITY!

Real talk keep it 210 percent honest when I ask this questions ladies and gentleman! Do you prefer looks over personality or do prefer personality over looks/appearances! Keep it real and comment under my post your true opinion/thoughts! #CURIOUS!

16 Jun
Can you say "LOSER", lol!
16 Jun
And you have no "PHOTO" up, I'm laughing too hard man! Lol!!
16 Jun
A little bit of both
16 Jun
@Marissa- Oh okay, I can understand that but looks fade eventually but I get what you mean. : ]
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 14, 2013 2:03am
via Android

Motivation & Support / BLESSED/INSPIRATIONAL WORD!

I know we all have bad/off days but remember all "NEGATIVE THOUGHTS/ACTIONS" are not from God Almighty. That is the devil trying to bring and keep you down. Remember to always keep a positive mindset, try hard and never give up!! I don't mean to sound like a preacher on a work out app but maybe this will motivate somebody or touch somebody's heart! #BLESSED. πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ‘†πŸ™πŸ‘Œ

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 6:35pm
via Android

Welcome Wagon / PHYSICAL ATTRACTION!

Heyyy, everybody comment underneath my post your favorite physical body part of the opposite sex! πŸ˜ΌπŸ˜πŸ‘«πŸ‘Œ

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 1:26pm
via Android

Welcome Wagon / KIK IS COOL!

I just downloaded/made a "KIK" like less then 30 minutes ago. I got to say it's pretty cool and easy to use my two favorite things! Add me at (Gentlemanofthelord) it'll be easier to talk and for me to answer health/fitness questions! : ) πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ‘Œ

13 Jun
I use it myself...love it much faster then text messaging
13 Jun
Yes it is pretty cool, I just made one this morning/earlier! : v }
13 Jun
My name on there I think is fabulousdiva81 I'm not sure let ne check lol
13 Jun
Hehe, let me know hun. : }
13 Jun
That's it ...I had to check it
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 5:00am
via Android

Motivation & Support / KIK!???

I just downloaded the app (KIK) and now I'm wondering is it even worth having/keeping! If anybody has a "KIK" put names below and let me know if it's fun/worth having! 😼😳 #CURIOUS.

13 Jun
I do have it, it came with the phone.
12 Jul
tmoney of u r js looking to chat and have no ill intentions, my apologies. history has shown many guys looking to kik young girls on here with ill intentions. i believe u can understand where i was coming from.
12 Jul
@Mr.12G- I can understand where you're coming from, real talk. But like I said at the bottom no "ILL INTENTIONS" over here. I'm just a personal trainer trying to network and help people out and make some new buddies on the way and etc. Like I said no beef or anything, just in the future try to be more mature about situations like this because how you came at me was very immature/ignorant in a way. No hard feelings though we straight and if I disrespected you in anyway I apologize bruhh. #TRUEWORDS.
12 Jul
when u first came on here u was starting threads back to back to back asking girls to kik u or txt u. that's reason i came at u the way i did. anyways, by gones b gone, good luck in your future
12 Jul
I respect that bruhh, by gones is by gones. No harsh feelings, life goes on. I wish you the best also and to a safe, positive and blessed life! If you ever have any "Muscle/Fitness/Health questions" don't hesitate to contact me big man.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 13, 2013 4:25am
via Android

Motivation & Support / FAVORITE MOVIES/CEREAL! <3

Heyyy everybody post your favorite movie/movies or post your favorite cereal under my post/status! : ) πŸ˜ΌπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

13 Jun
Cap'n crunch
13 Jun
I see you have "GREAT TASTE"! Hahe. ; v D
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 10:21pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / ATTRACTIVE LADIES!

Like this all my "ATTRACTIVE, BEAUTIFUL,GORGEOUS LADIES" on this workout trainer and comment your favorite food or hobby! 😼😽❀

13 Jun
13 Jun
That sounds real good, what kind of "Subs" hun???
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 5:52pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / CONVERSATION!

If you need somebody to converse with, talk with that's positive and mature inbox me! I usually don't be on her like that/for long so do it asap! : ) #FOCUSED! πŸ˜„β˜πŸ™πŸ™Œ

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 5:28pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / WEBCAM/OOVOO!

If you have "OOVOO/SKYPE" don't hesitate to put yours under my post and in my inbox! I'm a personal trainer, play football and I want to be able to help people out and talk to people over webcam. So don't hesitate to contact me! : )) 😼πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ™β˜

12 Jun
Heather maurer on oovoo
12 Jun
Okayy, I'm going to add you. : )
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 6:30am
via Android

Motivation & Support / OOVOO/SKYPE!

If you have either don't hesitate to put them in my inbox or comment below this post! If you need to talk just message me! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ#BLESSED!

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 12, 2013 5:13am
via Android

Motivation & Support / QUESTIONS/CONVERSATION!

Heyyy I just wanted to let anybody know if they have any health/fitness questions or just want to talk that I'm a "CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER" and I'm going back to college to be a therapist to help and give back to the kids, community and the world! Don't hesitate to send me a message if you have any questions or just want to talk/speak! What's this world coming to if we can't even talk to each other and help each other out! You may not know me personally but that doesn't mean you can't speak, we all start out as strangers. : ) #AMEN!

12 Jun
Good luck in collage :-)
12 Jun
Thanks, I truly appreciate it! : ))
13 Jun
All the best with college! I think it's great you choose to be a therapist. This world needs more people who care to work with troubled kids. It isn't a easy thing to do but it's worth to know you've made an impression on someone.
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 8:45am
via Android

Motivation & Support / FEMALE WORK OUT PARTNER, WHERE ARE YOU!??? Lmcaoo.

I've always wanted a truly dedicated, hard working female work out partner!! It's just i've never had one before in my 20 years of living! Well if any ladies are interested let me know, real talk. #PERSONALTRAINER! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜»

06 Mar
I am but I wouldn't want to slow you down..
06 Mar
Haha, you wouldn't trust me, I'm physically strong but when it comes to "CONDITIONING" let's just say I need new lungs! Lol, if you ever want to make some work out moves on here, just let me know! : )
06 Mar
I'm actually going to do a workout in 2 hours from now I also want to run a mile but due to how its looking outside I doubt I'll do anything
06 Mar
Ohhh okay, well it is ugly our today! Snow and rain, it's crazy but we'll definitely hook up on one of these work outs together!
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Mar 6, 2013 8:36am
via Android

Motivation & Support / THIS APP IS PRETTY COOL!

I'm a "Personal trainer" and play college football. I used to use this app but I stopped now I'm back on it! This app is something new for me to try again and if anybody wants to contact me to get a "WORK OUT SESSION" via on here or over the phone let me know and also follow me if you like!πŸ˜„πŸ˜ΌπŸ’ͺπŸ‘Œ