Recent Posts by Craig C.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 24, 2012 1:19pm
via iOS

Men's Locker Room / Looking to get toned not bigger.

If you are at a good weight you need to get your heart rate up to help turn you weight in to muscle but the truth is when you train for the first 6 Weaks you body weight will very every day cos it takes 6 weeks for you body to start turning your stored weigh on to muscle the best gym equip you can use is the kettle bell you can do cardio work and tone at the same time there is some good apps on the App Store or look on the Internet but the goal is keeping the cardio and the weight training at the right tempo there is a good site called athlenex take a look it brakes every thing down and explains every thing
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 24, 2012 9:05am
via iOS

Workouts and Programs / help!!

When you do sit ups look up and make sure your chin is not on your chest as this will strain your neck and try to put you arms across you chest as this will stop you from pulling you neck and going up and down should be under control fast going up slower going down this puts your abs under more strain and works them harder
24 Nov
thank you , I'll try that
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 24, 2012 8:54am
via iOS

Weight Loss / I'd like to go running. Any tips and advice?

Start slow and short then every couple of Weaks run it as fast as you can when you beat the first best effort go long er by 10% and keep doing that or you can do sprint walk sprint walk between trees lamp post or marker
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 24, 2012 8:48am
via iOS

Welcome Wagon / Mind introduce yourself ?

Hi I'm Craig an ex soldier gains a few pounds now looking to loose it and gain some bulk good look to all on this site hope you reach your goals
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 24, 2012 8:46am
via iOS

Hodge-Podge / Your location

Hi I'm from London England
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 21, 2012 10:13am
via iOS

Body Building / Hey guys! Desperately wanting to build muscle but under 18?

Light training to get your body used to lifting weigh then eat properly lots of veg high proteins  
You don't need supplements just propped food 
21 Nov
I'm looking for a good protein that is on a budget any body know of any good ones plz
03 Jan
Amplified wheybolic extreme 60 not to cheap but it's legit
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 21, 2012 9:57am
via iOS

Motivation & Support / Music?!

I listen to heavy metal when weight training or dance/electric wen doing cardio
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 21, 2012 7:00am
via iOS

Workouts and Programs / Who wants great body next year ?

Me to but find it hard to get time to do it every day
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 18, 2012 12:14pm
via iOS

Welcome Wagon / New Here! Buddies wanted

I'm new as well so training buddies any one
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 18, 2012 12:08pm
via iOS

Body Building / 6 pack buddies? Looking for committed 6 packers.

Add me I'm a bit round and need some motivation to get me going again a was a soldier but left a few years a go so I want to get my form back
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 18, 2012 11:00am
via iOS

Sports Injuries & Prevention / My leg muscle super duper sore..i cant even straighten my leg..help :(

A hot shower and stretch the warmth of the water will relax your muscle and the stretching will get the lactic acid out of your muscle and a good recovery shake will help heal and recover your muscles
Image_thumb
12 Posts
Nov 18, 2012 10:57am
via iOS

Motivation & Support / I need workouts for a six pack. Anyone know of any?

When doing your work out put your rest time to 10/20 secs if your rest is shorter your body has to work harder witch means more calls burned and better results