Recent Posts by β™‘ Princess H.

Jun 14, 2015 8:08pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / Heeeelp!!!!

Hi all,

Been a while since it has happened but i have lost confidence in myself in losing weight... It's been a year and I've pretty much stayed the same mauve slightly increased. Not to do with eating or working out, just the belief I can do it.
I just think why should i?
What's the point?
I just feel that maybe this is all not worth it.

I look in the mirror and i know many of you think that i have confidence but trust me, I don't.

I just feel like i look horrible and don't have any belief that i am doing the right thing anymore?

I know we all feel like that but after the year I've had... i just feel like whatever and maybe i should stop trying...

Need some guidance and kicking of my emotional butt!

Please help πŸ‘

14 Jun
That's how I feel exactly. Ive been trying for over a year. But I don't give up because I keep telling myself that someday I'll see a change. Make ur workouts a little bit more intense. And read motivation quotes. Those really help. Just please don't give up. Remember the reason u started. Just make those workouts a Lil harder push ur self a little bit further. Cuz if u give up the weight will just add on. So dont give up. Ur not in this alone ✊πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
14 Jun
So sorry to hear u feel like that. Think it happens to everyone . I feel like that sometimes . Maybe it would help for u to aim or have a goal u want or if there's someone u admire . I will be here for u if u want . My inspirations are Nikki Blackletter & Paige Hathaway they look amazing and are lovely too . My goal is to have amazing abs legs and bootay . Very hard for me not to feel insecure because i have stretch marks on my stomache/hips and thread veins on my legs...
14 Jun
Ur a beautiful lady xx
19 Jun
Thank you Nivian i have done it once i know i can do it again just need to find my mojo back. Will take a few weeks just need to realise i can and will do it. :-)
19 Jun
Thanks Louise. You are a beautiful person. I don't strive to be like someone else just a better version of me.. i think i am finding that. :))
Apr 21, 2015 7:13pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / ARE YOU LIVING OR DYING?

Alive because i live for today. 😌

21 Apr
I live for cheesecake & chocolate!
Mar 18, 2015 1:44pm

Weight Loss / Back fat

Thanks guys. I'll just watch what eat and burn the calories!

Mar 18, 2015 8:35am
via Android
Mar 14, 2015 11:08am
via Android

Weight Loss / Back fat

So I am trying but need a good exercise to reduce the fat I have on my back.
Weird question but I target other areas really effectively but I've neglected my back.

Any suggestions?

14 Mar
I agree with Raja. You can not target espe ific areas to burn fat that doesnt work like that. You need to lose weight overall. Measure your BF % and keep track of it. Also if you need support and that extra push let me know to add you to my fitness group on facebook. We have great results pushing people to reach their goals and keeping them accountable. What would you say?
Mar 10, 2015 7:42pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / THIS IS THE MOST MOTIVATION I CAN GIVE

Totally agree dude. I know the feeling of staying strong. 😺

Jan 24, 2015 8:50pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / Crisis in confidence.

Been a while especially as I've been struggling. Every time I pick myself and focus but most of the time I doubt whether I have the mental strength to exercise. I actually thought about throwing away all my good work and the strength to keep going that skimble can give. I came up with excuses and reasons for not to.

Than I remind myself how far I have come, the strength of my skimble friends have given me.

It's amazing despite coming on a journey you can sometimes find yourself at a crossroad, but what's important that you never forget the right path.
Just to keep focused and remember that confidence to continue is just a temporary glitch.
What's important that you don't waver and keep walking the path that leads to change and happiness.

Keep smiling and keep going. 😺

24 Jan
Hey sweet stuff we all go through some stuff sometimes and I promise with your attitude and personality everything will turn around. You have a come a long way sweets just take a breathe believe and just keep trying
24 Jan
Thank you Hoover. I appreciate the vote in confidence. You are super kind :-):-):-):-):-):-)
Jan 12, 2015 7:43pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / MY THOUGHT OF THE DAY!

Sound advice guv. I believe that to. I feel better although sometimes the scales don't reflect it.
My clothes however lift my confidence. 😺

12 Jan
Exactly! Look at me last month... I weighed exactly the same as I did 2 years ago but my bodyfat was 12% as opposed to 28%.... BOOM!!!! Lol
12 Jan
Kaachow lol good job dude. Apologies been spending too much time with my nephews lol ;:-)
12 Jan
Whatcha apologizing for ya nutter?! It's a busy world, with busy people in it : )
12 Jan
Lol because good job has become my nephews favourite phrase lol
12 Jan
Oh! Lol!! Just as long as we're "keeping it real" ; p
Dec 25, 2014 10:38pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / Skimble New Year

Well said wolverine πŸ‘Š

Nov 4, 2014 12:14am
via Android

Motivation & Support / I'M 39 TODAY !

Scotty tequila is overrated try a malibu lol πŸ˜ΊπŸŽ‰πŸ“¦Β 

Sep 29, 2014 7:56am
via Android

Motivation & Support / Dance like no-one is watching!!

Brilliant post mate. Definitely going to try this. Especially a lot of stuff and people have got to me badly over the last few days. Totally taking up this challenge.

Sep 27, 2014 5:21pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / How to run without feeling embarrassed

Okay firstly you are doing this for you. Those people have zero clue about the courage it takes to run in public. I run occasionally in public but when I do, I really have zero consciousness of those around me. Headphones in. Music on. And some great clothes and trainers on = success for a great run.

Apr 14, 2014 9:38am
via Android

Motivation & Support / NEED HELP ! PLEASE..?

Nothing is impossible, if you see some of my pictures, you will know I spent most of my life as obese (I hate that word, but it's accurate). I worked on my mental state, worked out, reduced my food intake. I started losing weight. Never been as slim as I have been right now.
Try light, moderate workouts, 30 mins a day for a few weeks and gradually increase time and move to intense.
Good luck.

14 Apr
Thank you, I will do just that start slow and work my way up. And congratulations on your weight loss!
Mar 25, 2014 9:02am
via Android

Motivation & Support / Good quote

Great quote hun.
Stop looking for a perfect diamond as it's probably a fake, look for the rough one as its more precious.

Or something like that lol

25 Mar
Mar 24, 2014 8:18pm
via Android

Hodge-Podge / Mistakes...

Well said Hannah. To be human is to error and learn. Simple as that.

24 Mar
Yea :-) but I can't say we all learn frm them.... humanity is complex...sometimes we dnt even acknowledge our mistakes... their is denial...the blame game and even self justification.... sometimes we dnt even notice them till someone else points thm out thn their is the pride you got to get past to accept that fact... but I'm glad for our mistakes like you said we learn frm them if we so choose to... and also frm the mistakes of one anther....I always like ur posts princess they make me think
25 Mar
Glad you like them. We all need a mental exercise every now and again.
Mar 24, 2014 8:16pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / Ever met a hater doing better than you ?

Wicked quote mate.
I swear why does everyone think we have taken an easy way out. No freaking way. Mind you said same people think I also am a lazy good for nothing person who doesn't want a job. Not my fault employers tell me they don't want to hire me because I am "overqualified".
I just ignore all the bull from all everyone who has nothing encouraging to say.

25 Mar
Yea you are overqualified princess....y take a job below your potential anyway? The right job will come at the right time...keep ur head up and keep them haters away frm u :-)
25 Mar
Thanks Hannah would love a job now as I have noooooo money. Lol
Mar 23, 2014 1:53pm
via Android

Hodge-Podge / Mistakes...

We all make mistakes.
Be it general mistakes, human error or anything.
They help us grow and learn.
I have made a fair few mistakes, but I am so much happier after experiencing my mistakes.
I know what I want and what I expect.
Make a mistake, move on, learn and grow.

Don't dwell on it :)😺

23 Mar
Well said girl. Thats so truee.we learn from our mistakes.
23 Mar
Thanks Maria. We learn from those mistakes be it, a wrong way of working out or a wrong boyfriend.
26 Mar
Well said as always Princess! :-)
Mar 23, 2014 12:55pm
via Android

20 Somethings / Your workout rutines?

I try and do 10 workouts a day 6 days a week. Hurts but soo worth the pain. :)

31 Mar
Damn girl I feel lazy in comparison haha
Mar 17, 2014 4:19pm
via Android

Challenges / Challenge: Add Ultimate Core Fighter to your regular routine and complete it at least once a week

Yay been a while since I got to do this again. So freaking happy I did. Thanks David for a great workout :)

17 Mar
Thanks. And we'll done :)
17 Mar
17 Mar
Mar 16, 2014 12:43pm
via Android

Men's Locker Room / What's the attraction?

That's all certainly fair point.
I suppose I speak purely for myself, with the fact generally in real life no matter how confident I am, It always looks like I get ignored over the slimmer girl.

16 Mar
Awwww
16 Mar
Gary why you saying awww :-)
16 Mar
Dunno....it just felt like an awwwww moment lol ;)
16 Mar
Muppet lol :-)
16 Mar
Hahahaha;)
Mar 16, 2014 11:01am
via Android

Men's Locker Room / What's the attraction?

Hey mad, I know what you what mean. Curvy girls don't get the wow's or anything. I have worked damn hard to slim down and yeah some guys notice but sometimes I don't think enough do.
Hight five to the curvy girls lol πŸ˜‰

16 Mar
Short and curvy too!!
Mar 14, 2014 6:47pm
via Android

Body Building / Is your profile picture real or fake?

Last time I checked thats a real picture of me. Or wait is it fake? Real? Fake? Lol soooo confused πŸ˜‰

15 Mar
Just to clarify my pictures are 100% fake. I am really a bloke loool
15 Mar
I knew it lol lol lol with balls of steel hahaha ;)
15 Mar
Gary sssshhhh lol total man crush :-)
18 Mar
Fred !! I knew it !! ( totally kidding)
19 Mar
You can ssshhhh as well mate lol. Stop telling everyone my real name. Sod it I am really a bloke aged 35 and very fat. Ha ha ha ha
Mar 10, 2014 6:18pm
via Android

Motivation & Support / Perfectly, imperfect

It's Monday we become full of doubt but i just wish to remind each and every one of you, how perfect, imperfect we all are.
It's the amazing thing about us. Don't strive for perfection, embrace those impeccable imperfections which make us unique. β˜ΊπŸ‘β­πŸ‘

Round of applause to our imperfections πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mar 10, 2014 3:18pm
via Android

Welcome Wagon / Four words that describes you:)

Kind
Loyal
Honest
Smiler
😺

10 Mar
Its good to smile
10 Mar
Mar 10, 2014 12:47am
via Android

Welcome Wagon / Profile Pic = Gain in Followers

Don't think that actually makes a difference!

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51