Help

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Oct 30, 2013 3:46pm
via Android

Hi guys I'm having a problem. Im doing my exercise but there keep closing before the end and I have to start all over again. These never happen to me before, it just started two days ago. Do you guys know why is doing that? Any suggestion on what can I do to stop it? Thank you very much for your help.

30 Oct
No problem. I hope it gets better :) oh! I also think it takes less effort for your phone when you use that one trainer on the right. I forget her name but it's the one that doesn't say much when you work out. I've never had problems with her but she's a little boring haha
30 Oct
I meant to put this on my post lol
Image_thumb
145 Posts
Oct 30, 2013 5:11pm
via Android

I thought I was the only one with that problem! I listen to Pandora while I exercise and I think that whenever it stops, the workout trends to occasionally stop too and so from that, I'm thinking it's when the internet/wifi connection is not that strong. Now, I constantly check where I'm at in the workout and how many calories I've burned just in case. So, my best guess is that it's when the connection is not good. I hope this helped! It's so annoying when that happens.

30 Oct
Thank you Ashely....I knowww it gets reallyy annoying. I was thinking the same, maybe is because of the internet connection. Hopefully it will get better, because when it happen I can't save the workout. Thanks for your input.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51