Sync time help

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Oct 7, 2015 3:13pm
via Android

The time is so wrong for my workouts when it syncs to s health. The time on skimble is right, and documents it right. The time on s health is right and if I do a workout on s health or document it myself it's the right time. But for some reason, something is getting messed up when it syncs, and if I do a workout in the morning on skimble, s health says I did it at like 3pm and if I do it late in the afternoon it says I did it the next day at like 1am. I don't know what's going on. Is anyone else having this issue?

07 Oct
YES! Maybe if enough of us send a comment to Samsung via Shealth, they'll fix it. Figure the time difference between Seoul, Korea and your time zone and it probably will coincide. It's been off for quite a while, and I'm sure it's the Shealth app, not Skimble/Workout Trainer.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Oct 7, 2015 4:11pm
via Android

Yes I do too!

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Oct 7, 2015 6:18pm
via Android

I've sent a message. I've sent a ton of messages because I've had several problems. It wouldn't sync, then wouldn't let me update my app, wouldn't let me change settings....finally got my app all worked out and now the timing is off, and I don't want to do a workout today and have it tell me I did it tomorrow. I think they've only replied to one and they fixed the app, but they don't like to respond.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51