Help Needed!

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 4:21pm
via Android

M very fat, from everywhere. Stomach, thighs etc. I have 0 muscles. And I hate myself. I live in an area where I can't exercise (small area). So, what can I do?. I wanna get thin. ( m boy )

12 Mar
No panico amigo! Here's my three simple steps to help you on your journey to fitness. 1. Aim to only eat 1000 calories a day NO STARVING. Dangerous shit don't mess with it. 2. Exercise. Find some on here and build your way up. Also take up jogging, its hard but worth it. Just around the small area that you have is fine. 3.Take up a sport that you enjoy. I'm an ex anti-sportist but then I took up kickboxing and it turned my life around. Try a few sports from different fields and if you like one persevere! Practice...
Image_thumb
86 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 6:38pm
via iOS
Don't fret too much hun! There are lots of things, small and big, you can do to kick start your healthy journey mentally and physically. First, stay completely away from: processed foods, sodium, saturated fat (animal fat), soda, and alcohol (if you're a drinker). Instead eat three meals a day, breakfast lunch dinner, and a snack. Keep your calorie intake around 1000-1200 a day and remember not to "drink your calories", drink 8 glasses of water a day instead. 
Walk!! Walking is a great way to kick off any weight loss routine without putting too much stress on your joints. After a while you'll be running! 
And remember the things about you that make you great, be it something like being a good friend or having a talent. Don't hate yourself for the outside, improve the outsode and love yourself for what's inside  make a list of the good things a read it often. 
If you need more advice or a friend feel free to PM me, good luck xoxo
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 7:51pm
via iOS
It's not cool to have low self esteem so first have higher self esteem and second eat healthier eat fruit, veggies, and eat less! Third, get as much exercise as you can but DO NOT over do it! That's what I did and I lost 140 pounds!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 11:14pm
via Android

True. Eat healthy and exercise. Sounds cliche, but it works. Good luck

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 12, 2013 11:14pm
via Android

True. Eat healthy and exercise. Sounds cliche, but it works. Good luck

Image_thumb
176 Posts
Mar 13, 2013 4:08am
via Android

Diet and exercise are great, but if anyone were to right a book about losing weight about 80% of it would be about what makes you tick. This includes your fears, goals, and your personality. My advice 1) Figure out what bad habits you have and why your doing them. This may not be easy but trust me it will help. 2) Aim for a goal and draw up a plan by reading and researching what experts (i.e. fitness experts, athletes). What you'll end up with is a guide to getting the body you want. 3) Seek support. Nothing is more important than knowing you're not alone. Help and be helped. What you give back to others like yourself will help build a sense of well-being. Good luck and God Bless.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51