Workout

7 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 10:49am
via Android

Is there any chance to gain weight from daily workout

02 Jan
Yes u can. I did. I gained about 8 kg of muscle. U should do body building exercise, to build muscle and then all u need to do is EAT a lot. That way ur muscles grow and u build muscle. Tell me if u want to know what i did and if it would work for u. I know it's hard especially because nearly everyone else is wanting to lose weight and it seems as only a few of us want to actually gain
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 11:52am
via Android

I'm not on any diet. I eat normaly but healty and i drink a lot of wather. And i do workouts daily. Today i started again i want to lose 10 kg before school. I have one month.

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 12:12pm
via Android

Yeah but i have to gain weight not to loose

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 12:35pm
via Android

Sorry I did not read it carefuly. I think u can't gain weight just by doing workouts. U have dites for gaining weight on internet.

Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 12:37pm
via Android

Its ok
By the way thanks

02 Jan
No problem :)
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 1:37pm
via Android

Yeah I will love to do that

02 Jan
Eat a lot of protein like fish, meat and eggs and u can also try GOMAD which is drinking a gallon of milk a day to gain weight. Check it out on Google and see if u want to try it or not. How much do u weigh and what is ur height? And don't forget to download my fitness pal
02 Jan
Height 180cms and weight is 60
Icon_missing_thumb
7 Posts
Jan 2, 2015 1:55pm
via Android

Yeah please

02 Jan
Male or female?
02 Jan
02 Jan
02 Jan
02 Jan
I think ur underweight. I was underweight at first too. It took me at least 4 or 5 months to gain 8 kg but u can do it faster. Just EAT a lot, try 6 meals a day. Drink milk before u sleep every night. Eat a lot of protein after every workout. I had two tuna cans every time. Don't eat junk food even though they have a lot of calories they are bad for u and will cause u to gain weight as in FAT which Is something u don't want. U should gain weight as in muscle...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51